You lost us

(⚠️Trigger Warning, mention of torture, torture, and death. I will not be giving any more warnings but there will be more so if you don't like that then this might not be the best story for you⚠️)
Recap...
"this isn't you Ash, please, stop this madness!" Bellatrix looked at her cousin wondering what was gonna happen next. Would Aspen listen to her brothers and best friend, or would she stick with her cousin?......

Aspen turned to look at Fleur and Athena with a fake sad face which everyone believed because Aspen got used to putting on a good facade most of her life. Aspen started fake crying and looked at the ground, "I know, this isn't me, I'm sorry, "  everyone looked at Fleur as she started stepping slowly towards Aspen, "Ash, it's o-" Fleur was cut off by Aspen who looked up with a more dangerous look on her face, and her tears gone, how it was possible that she could keep having a more dangerous, more merciless face each time, no one knew. "not sorry, " Aspen continued what she was saying before as though she couldn't hear what Fleur was saying, Aspen, took slow dangerous steps towards the group of people she used to call friends and family. Each of them besides Athena took a step back with each step Aspen took. "I know your group of blood traitors are hiding behind that wall, "  Aspen said directed towards Sirius, "you can come out now!" She shouted not breaking eye contact with Sirius until surely enough, James, Remus, and Peter all stepped out cautiously, "great now that we're all here let's settle this shall we?" Aspen said to all of them as Bellatrix and Athena stood by her side, "you stay out of our way, if you don't, I will hunt you down and torture each and every one of you until you beg for your life, then I will take you to the Dark Lord and give your bloodied beat up body to him as a gift and watch him kill you. But not before I turn all your loved ones against you." Aspen said then smiled sweetly yet dangerously, and walked of with Bellatrix and Athena by her side. "You just lost the only people who ever cared and ever will care about you!" Fleur yelled out to Aspen hoping to get a reaction, but Aspen didn't care.
Fleur was alone now her two best friends turned on her and although she never wants to be like them and never will, she didn't wanna hang around blood traitors or become known as one.

Amelia Rodgers was still on the ground seeing as she was too scared and was in in pain to try to escape in the five minutes Bellatrix and Aspen were not paying attention to her. The duo or now trio walked back up to Amelia and Aspen bent down to Amelia's level since she was on the ground leaned against the wall, hoping they would leave her alone. Aspen put her wand under Amelia's chin and forced her to look up at her, "are you scared now?" Aspen asked in a condescending way, Amelia stayed quiet and Aspen pulled her up aggressively and shoved her into the wall, "I said are you scared now?" Aspen said in a much more aggressive way, Amelia then shook her head in fear, "good, " Aspen then turned to Bellatrix and Athena, "would either of you like to do the honors?" Athena immediately stepped forward making Bellatrix upset that she couldn't do it but also proud, "ok then, " Aspen said to Athena and moved out of the way, "Crucio!" Athena said with her wand pointed at Amelia right then the girl fell to the floor in excruciating pain, they continued on for almost 30 minutes until the girls got bored of her pain and Aspen killed her.

The trio walked back to their dorms laughing at what they had just done and planning their next victim. No remorse. No sorrow. Just thoughts. Thoughts of torture. Killing. Pain.