Insane

It had been a few days since Aspen and Regulus got their dark mark and they had to go back to school from winter break the next morning.

It was nighttime Aspen had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for bed, she made she made sure to start putting silence charms around her room so no one could hear her. As Aspen stepped into the foggy mirror she wiped it clean revealing her cuts, bruises, and scars much clearer. Aspen didn't know what she was doing wrong but she decided if her parents wanted her a certain way she would be that way, cruel, cold, emotionless, she might as well just copy her cousin Bellatrix, which in fact was exactly what she did...

When they got on the train Aspen didn't go to her friends instead she went to her cousin Bellatrix or as she called her Bella and some other death eaters. "Morning Bella," Aspen said as she opened the door of the compartment that the others were in, and sat down next to her cousin, "Morning Cousin" Bella replied, "Morning Aspen," everyone in the compartment said, Rabastan, Rodolphus, Lucius, Snape, were the other ones in the compartment.

"Why are you here?" Lucius asked in a questioning tone, "well since I'm a death eater now, I figured I should hang out with fellow death eaters" Aspen said glaring at him for questioning her, "don't you guys have an arranged marriage?" Bella asked Rabastan and Aspen, "yeah so what?" Aspen said harshly and now glaring at her cousin. Bellatrix didn't fear anyone not even the dark lord but even she could admit that Aspen was scary/intimidating when she wanted to be, "nothing" Bella replied, "what about you two, aren't you two engaged" Aspen said raising her eyebrow slightly at Bella, "actually no, we got married over break" Bella replied, causing Aspen to gasp and say "and you didn't invite me? How dare you" in a sarcastic offended tone but also slightly offended but she would never admit that. "Bitch, Walburga, and Orion said you refused to come so don't say shit, " this comment caused Aspen to look back at Bella with her eyes narrowed and an extremely harsh look on her face, "what the fuck did you just say?" Aspen asked hearing damn well what her cousin said, "you heard damn well what I said, " Bella replied harshly looking away from Aspen, "you bet your fucking arse I heard you, I just can't tell if your joking or being serious" Aspen said rudely, "I don't joke" Bella said, "well I never heard about your marriage from mother or father, so they lied to you, or your lying to me" Aspen said then, Bella glared at her causing aspen to glare back turning it into a glare off making everyone around them uncomfortable.

"Alright that's enough, whatever drama you two have take it somewhere else we have business to talk about" Lucius said then regretting his comment immediately because he just told to people scarier than the dark lord what to do, after Lucius said that the two girls stopped glaring at each other and started glaring at him, "we know, shut the fuck up"  he immediately looked down, "I don't mean to interrupt-" Snape was cut off as Aspen then glared at him sitting next Lucius, "then don't" Aspen said harshly causing him to go silent and too scared to speak again, Bellatrix smirked at Aspen rudeness then they all heads in the compartment turned to the door as they heard a voice, "what has happened to you? You've gone insane, I miss the girl you were" Regulus said looking at Aspen has he saw his twin sister who used to be full of love and energy but still followed family rules was now a stranger to him she was cold, ruthless, emotionless, and it seemed her only duty anymore was to please her parents and the dark lord. Everyone's eyes turned to Aspen as she dangerously smirked, "many will, she was easier to kill" Aspen said causing Bella to feel so proud of the person he cousin as turned into, Aspen then rolled her eyes at her twin and sat back straight look right Rabastan's eyes, "is there anything we can help you with or have you just come here to make a fool of yourself?" Regulus looked at her in disbelief but remaining careful to maintain a cold careless facade around the fellow death eaters, then he just walked off.

Aspen and Rabastan broke eye contact at hearing Rodolphus speak, "okay so do you all know the mission?" "yes, " everyone in the compartment says, "okay so everyone try to find as much information on the order as you can, " Rodolphus says making Aspen reply, "we all said yes what was the point of saying the mission if we all know" Aspen said in an annoyed tone, "this isn't a joke" he said in response to her, "and I'm not laughing" Aspen said while rolling her eyes at him, "you know what, one day that mouth of yours in gonna get you in some serious trouble, don't think that because your Bellatrix cousin and Rabastan's fiance I won't-" "you won't what huh? Curse me? Torture me?" Aspen cut Rodolphus off, "crucio!" he said with his wand pointed at Aspen, she just looked at him and smiled evilly, "is that all you got cause that's pretty lame" she said to him leaving everyone in shock except Bella, you see, Bella also went through what Aspen did so she knew that you had to learn to take the pain.

"Why isn't it working" Rodolphus said in disbelief, "would you like a second try?" Aspen said mocking him, "crucio, " still no reaction, "hurts but I know how to hide it" Aspen said then got up, "you guys are a bore I'm going to find some people to prank" they all knew prank to you was basically torturing someone but they didn't care, and Aspen walked off.