Talkin in your sleep

Začít od začátku

"Sorry about that"

" I guess I better let you go... but I'll see ya Friday babe"

I know we're just friends but my heart flutters every time he calls me 'babe'. I know its just one of those friendly terms he uses but it still makes me warm and fuzzy inside. As I lay here in bed desperately trying to get to sleep, I can't help but think of Jon and how much I love talking to him. We call each other every week and arrange to hang out every time we call. He's usually the one to call me, with him working a lot, I don't want to hound him with phone calls. After what feels like an eternity of thinking about Jon, I eventually drift off to sleep. Letting my dreams drift me away into the night.

26th December 1980

Christmas day has been and gone and it was the same as usual, fun but with a hint of sadness. But all I could think about the whole day, was getting to today so Jon would call, it's all I ever look forward to, either seeing him or talking to him. My mind has been in overdrive all day and my dad has certainly noticed but thankfully he hasn't brought it up. 

Finally after an eternity of waiting or more like an hour or two since waking up, the phone rings. My hand scrambles to pick the phone up with desperation to hear his husky voice "Hello" Trying my best to keep the excitement at bay. 

"Hey honey.... Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas Jonny.... you have a good day?"

"Yeah it was great.... The whole family stopped by... had a huge dinner and opened our gifts... Thanks for the gift by the way.... you really didn't have to"

"I'm glad you liked it..... Thankyou for mine.... It was so sweet of you" A bashful giggle echoes down the line upon hearing my words. 

"So how was your day?"

"Oh.... ya know.... the same.... had a big dinner and opened gifts.... played some piano with my dad"

"Wow... I never knew you played?"

"Yeah.... my dad taught me when I was a kid"

"Ahh man.... you'll have to play for me sometime"

"Your voice is so sexy Jon...."

"Well should I just keep talkin all night then babe?"

"Well I certainly won't complain"

"So what ya doin right now anyhow?"

"Was just workin out when you called.... I'll tell ya I'm finally startin to get a nice ass"

"You already have a nice ass"

"Now how would know that Jonny?" Enticing him with a sexy voice. 

"Maybe... I've stared at it a few times........ more than a few times" 

"Maybe.... I've stared at yours too"

We continued talking into the early hours of the morning, about all sorts of different things and of course the odd flirtatious remark. As soon as the phone clicks into the holder, my mind is racing over the whole conversation and how much excitement I got from it. Seeing my dad will most definitely be asleep now, I decide to sneak out and grab my camera from downstairs that I was using to take photos yesterday. Once I'm finally in the safety of my room, I strip out of all my clothes, wrapping a black lacey see through robe around me. I set the timer and the flash on the camera and set it a good distance away, making sure it gets my whole body in. I twist my body into the sexiest pose I can possibly think of, fluffing my curly locks and pouting my red lips. The blinding flash surrounds the room and once it's all finished I dart over to the camera, grabbing it and throwing it in my backpack. I will have to go to the local library to get the photo done because the last thing I want is for my dad to see it.