◈ Chapter 41 ◈

Start from the beginning

As if he had some sort of amnesia and forgot that he fought with his 'bestfriend', correction... childhood bestfriend.

"Fresh up and get downstairs... breakfast is almost ready"

He simply nodded, getting in the washroom as I just stared at his back.

He did changed a lot.

--------------

"Jisoo informed me that they'll visit us today", I noticed how he dropped the fork in his hand.

He closed his eyes and I noticed the frustration visible on his face.

"I'll be off then-"

"What do you mean?", not believing that he again wants to avoid his brother, I asked.

"I don't want to meet them, it's as simple as that", I did knew something was going in between Seokjin and Taehyung since they last met.

It explained it all.

"You're not going anywhere and I'll make sure of that", I sipped my coffee, not daring to make eye contact with him cause I knew he was so mad at me.

"Who are you tell me--"

"Your wife", he sighed once again, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I have some work, don't disturb me", he stated, standing up from the chair, heading towards his office room.

I knew exactly what kind of work he had to deal with. Nothing more than staring blankly at the ceiling in his office room, praying for the time to pass quickly.

"Atleast finish your breakfast!", I yelled at him but he cared less.

"I lost my appetite!", I did heard him yell back at me, his steps fading slowly, telling that already strided upstairs.

I shook my head, totally done by his statement.

Ofcourse I wanted him to sort things out with his only brother. Whatever happened between them that day was probably just because of the heat of the moment, maybe they said things they weren't supposed to.

Jisoo told me so. She couldn't blame Taehyung either, he was like a younger brother to her.

I was mentally frustrated these days to be honest. I'm someone who enjoys going out, hanging with friends, most importantly freedom.

For now, it's not really about my freedom. It's not the way it used to be before, me completely bugging Taehyung about my freedom.

Now that I want him to be my one forever, I've changed.

As much as I wanted to go out of the mansion, even sneak out like last time, I didn't.

Nor that I ask him about going out anywhere now.

Noticing how he was so worried about the situation, his dad... it made me not annoy him until the problem was solved.

Whenever I feel like going outside, I tell myself that the world isn't gonna and it's not as if I was never gonna step out again. Maybe just wait a little till the heat died down?

Because of the whole scene going around these days, I couldn't even meet Tzuyu for the last time in Seoul as she was moving out.

It's not as if I was never gonna meet her again, it was more like 'for the time being'.

"Haneul... do inform me when they arrive", I paused for little time before speaking again, "I want to meet them both first"

She nodded her head, noticing me stand up from the chair.