She let go of Naruto who nursed his head and smiled.

"Why hello there sweetie" Kisara just smiled at the woman who turned back to Naruto "hurry before you get caught" Naruto nodded at the woman who then gave him tickets "these are your tickets your seats are at the top floor"

Naruto's eyes went wide "but that's the rich parts" the big lady just smiled "you want a seat or not" the Uzumaki smiled and bowed shocking Kisara slightly because he never does that "thank you Masako" the woman then laughed sheepishly "Naruto my boy you are my friend now go and have a nice time with your date" Naruto nodded and quickly with Kisara went inside.

What was inside made Kisara's eyes go wide in amazement?

The floor they were in was the first floor and in there looked like an expensive restaurant as it had table and chairs with knife and forks surrounding the whole candlelit room. Naruto then gestured her to follow him which she did.

They went to a door where someone dressed in waiters clothes was standing guard "excuse me? Me and my date should be able to go through" the man gave them a glare "Is that so brat show me your ticket" Naruto smirked arrogantly as he gave the man his ticket.

The man took it and inspected his eyes went wide and he started to shake "I....I'm so sorry customer-Sama please go through."

Kisara was confused "Naruto shouldn't we be here" Naruto just chuckled lightly "Kisara-chan...don't worry I got this" she nodded dumbly for the first time letting Naruto lead her.

The man quickly ran off screaming another gold customer is here shocking the staff.

The man then came back as he was scrubbing his hands furiously "Please come with me customer-sama" Naruto nodded and with Kisara went with the man.

The waiter then took them to a lift in which he opened and gestured them to go in bowing in the process.

They then entered the golden red coloured lift which inside was yellowish colour.

The lift soon stopped at the second floor so when it opened loud noises enveloped them.

Kisara and Naruto soon walked in on a theatre where a man was making jokes to a crowd who sat on the table enjoying their meals.

"This is the entertainment floor where customers with the silver ticket dine" Naruto nodded as he was amazed Kisara just couldn't believe it.

"So we are not dining here" the man chuckled lightly "Customer-Sama you will be dining in the next floor" Kisara nodded following the guide while Naruto was laughing at a joke the comedian made.

"Let's go Naruto-kun" Kisara grabbed his ear and started to drag him off much to his persistence

The guide showed them to a door which led them to a beautiful decorated stairs when they got to the third floor.

They were soon in a red hall with golden walls as they saw countless of the doors.

"So Customer-Sama your room is this way" the guide then took them to the room which was at the end of the hall.

He then showed them their room which was room 305.

The man grabbed the handle and smiled at the two "Enjoy" he then opened and led them in.

Kisara and Naruto were shocked out of their wits.

Inside the room was a separated table next to the window which had the most beautiful scenery of Konoha Naruto or Kisara ever seen.

The night made it even more beautiful as the moon shined providing them their only light.

Next to their table was 4 trays and when their guide opened them they all contained the most delicious looking food Naruto ever saw. Kisara knew they were expensive.