Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"Wait I can hear Adrian's car" Hunter says in the background.

"We're on the final stretch" I say before flooring my car and hoping that something stops Ryder because the entrance is made for one car not two.

"Adrian that's a thin gap" Olivia exclaims.

"I know, we'll see you in a moment Riley" I say hitting the end call button, and watching as I break two fifty. And start inching ahead of Ryder.

"Ryder races dirty so hold onto something I don't care what it is" I say, hitting seventh gear and passing two seventy.

I then watch Ryder go to hit me with his hood and I move out of the way right before he hits things placed in the back street before I go through the lot entrance and slowing fast to a stop in front of everyone.

Me and Olivia then get out of the car before Ryder pulls in, and slams his door shut as he gets out.

"I think you cheated Winters no one has beat me".

"My car can do two eighty-five stock" I say, "you were going to lose anyway".

I still want my prize I still want her" and he goes for Olivia and grabs her, and everything just snaps.

There goes my self control.

I walk around the car and punch him once in the nose and he falls to the ground in pain his nose broken.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her that's a warning" I seethe.

"Fuck you Ryan" he says pulling out his gun, right before four from me and the boys come out.

I then hear the crowd of people move back.

"Now let's take this somewhere private" I say calmly before closing my car doors and locking the Koenigsegg.

All six of us go into the warehouse connected to the lot and I watch Hunter and Riley disarm Ryder and zip tie his hands.

"Is this some of your Mafia shit let me the fuck go" Ryder yells but the warehouse is soundproof.

"Are there chains?" Riley asks looking around.

"No, we don't need to chain him, I just don't want him hurting anyone" I say removing my jacket, and putting it on a hook connected by chain hanging from the ceiling.

"Adrian, what is going to happen?" Olivia asks.

"I'm going to get what I want to know about a group of the thugs who I used to lead that are now in jail staging a breakout" I say and I make myself look passive.

"Ambrose, a chair please" I say without breaking eye contact with Ryder.

When Hunter has gotten me the chair I sit down reverse on it still facing Ryder.

"Now, all I ask is you tell me what you know about it, as after all everything is told to you on these streets".

"Look, I operate under confidentiality" Ryder says.

"Don't act like your an abiding citizen and every time you lie, I'll pull you farther off the ground by your arms".

"Okay, you remember Lil Floyd, he's the orchestrator, Demetri is the one supplying weapons, Avekolov is the distraction the rest of the boys are just muscle. That's all I know".

Not enough.

"Hook him up" I say and Riley finds a rope and ties a noose around it before he ties it to a chain and the hook it up to a pulley.

"Look Ryder I really don't want to hurt you, seriously I don't, so please just tell me the rest and I don't have to".

"You do deserve to be called the devil you know that" he sneers at me.

"Do I? Lift him a few inches".

Ryder is then lifted to his feet and up to inches.

"Start talking" Nico says.

I really don't want Olivia seeing me do this but it's the best way besides he's being arrested tonight.

"Okay it's happening in two weeks at lights out".

"Lower him" he's set back on his feet.

"What are they going to do when they get out?".

"Demetri wants to take everything from you and he wants his ex back".

"Thank you" I say standing. "Put him in the chair, and get rid of all the ties rope. And chains, and call the police, they have all the evidence they need" I say before walking away.

As me and Olivia walk out I look over at her and she looks vaguely scared.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and she just turns and wraps me in a hug which I quickly return.

"Please don't let Demetri get to me if he gets out, please" she says and I can hear the fear in her voice.

"I won't also I'm sorry about my interrogation of Ryder".

"He deserved the punch, and that so I don't care he also seems shady" Olivia says, "reminds me of a rat".

I scoff, "that's kind of what he is, mostly I'm just glad you're alright".

"Always caring about others before yourself" Olivia comments.

"Want to drive home" I say handing her the key.

"Yes" she says and gets into the driver side as fast as she can before starting the car.

"You two are getting closer every day" Riley says, which I then turn to see the whole group.

"Yes I suppose we are" I say.

"What do you think about her?" Hunter asks.

These two are asking if I like her even though they might be idiots at times their not stupid.

"If you want to know if I like her the answer is yes, now get in your cars and go home" I say and walk to the passenger side before getting in and using the mirror to see them all smirking as they walk to their own cars.

Now that they all know though I would guess they figured it out they'll pressure me to asking her out which means I now have to plan it.

And I know exactly how I will.

So that was fun, I wanted there to be a hint of Adrian's past in there through his actions and his thoughts so hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update later. Also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌