Chapter 7: The Visitors

Start from the beginning

Kurumi: Could I ask you to do it... Izuku?

Kurumi said to Midoriya who just looked at her in surprise.

Izuku: Huh? M-Me?

Midoriya said as Kurumi smiled.

_____
_____

After class, Midoriya is looking at the window, talking to Kotori from the earphone.

Kotori: We've confirmed it ourselves too. I can't believe she really is a Spirit. Well, it works out for us. Win over her heart before the AST butts in!

Izuku: Yeah... But there is one thing that makes me curious.

Kotori: What is it?

Izuku: *mumbles* When I met Tohka and Yoshino, both of them appeared in a spatial quake and they looked confused when they arrived...

Kotori: And...?

Izuku: *mumbles* And right now, Kurumi looks like she's confident over her surroundings. I was shocked when she just said my name even though I haven't introduce myself. She seems suspicious, despite her personality...

Kotori: I see. Be careful then. We'll try out best to help you with her. Good luck, Izuku.

Kotori said as Midoriya nodded.

Kurumi: Izuku.

Izuku: Y-Yes?

Midoriya turned around to see Kurumi who just arrived.

Kurumi: Thank you for agreeing to show me around.

Izuku: Huh? Oh, no problem!

Midoriya said as they leave the classroom. Unknown to him, Tohka and Origami are watching him walking with Kurumi.

_____
_____

Ratatoskr

Everyone in the Ratatoskr are watching Midoriya with Kurumi from the screen.

Kurumi: So, what are you going to show me first?

Izuku: Well, uh...

Kurumi said as Midoriya tries to think of where to start. Then, choices have appeared on the screen as all members voted which option is best for Midoriya.

Kotori: Everyone, make your choice! You have five seconds!

1. Rooftop - 60%

2. Infirmary - 35%

3. Cafeteria/Student Store - 5%

Kotori: "Rooftop" seems to be the most popular. Who voted for option three?

Reine: I did.

Kotori: May I ask why?

Reine: I used a process of elimination. The school nurse is in the infirmary, and it would be best to be on the rooftop when the sun is setting.

Reine stated as Kotori took out her lollipop from her mouth as she grins at her explanation.

Kotori: Sounds pretty romantic! ...Izuku, can you hear me?

_____
_____

Midoriya nodded at what Kotori said as he looks at Kurumi.

Izuku: How about I show you the cafeteria and the student store?