𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼

Începe de la început

People say Shehnaaz's Life had been always a bed of roses, she leads a perfect life. But it was not 100% true.  Ammi sometimes behaved very indifferent to me. I didnt know if it was true, but I felt like, that but she loved me, I knew but everyone couldn't be lovely all the time. But what she said I couldnt help it to snap back.

"Meko affort nahi kar sakthena Abbo just tell me once. I will go from this house. I dont wanna be a burden for u nor anyone else. I am capable of handling myself. And I m not a thing jise ap kabhi ise dede aur kabhi use. And also please dont drag Sidharth here." I retorted in a high pich tune. The tears thay were filling my eyes a moment ago were now slipping from my eyes.

"Lo abhi iske samne iske shauhar ki bare ek baat bhi nahi karsakthi." Ammi was taunting me.

"Obviously u cant. U cant bad mouth about him in front of me. If someone say anything wrong about Abbo, u will feel bad. So why I m not supposed to if anyone talk wrong about my husband?" My words added more anger in Ammi as she started to fume.

"Yahi din dekne k liye tuje badha kiya tha." Saying Ammi dashed inside her room.

I stood there for more good two minutes mourning over my fate. Being a girl was not easy, is not easy, at least not for me. But I was proud of myself for being a girl.

Abbo stood up and caressed my head, "Abbo mein chalthi hu." I was searching for my bag but abbo stopped me, "Paise toh leti ja."

"Nah Abbo muje nhai chahiye. I will manage." I replied meekly.

"Shehnaaz." Abbo glared at me as I refused.

"Tu apni Ammi se naraz mat hu. U know how she is. Godown me aag lag gayi aur yahi kabar sunkar thora pareshan thi woh aur kuch nahi." I gasped at the new piece of information."How? When?"

"Mein abhi wahise araha hu. Ek samaan nahi bacha. Lakho ka nuksaan hugaya." Worry took all over his face.

Now I was getting why Ammi was in sour mood. It must cost a great loss and also in my nikah a vast amount of money was spent. Now I was regretting for behaving with Ammi rudely, as she spited in her tension only.

I should think before speaking. As she was my mother after all. If I will not understand her mood, who will?

Abbo took out some notes and passed me." When Sidharth is coming?" As soon as Abbo mentioned his name I remembered I messaged him to come a long time ago.

I rushed inside my room to take my phone only to find ten missed calls and fifteen messages from him. I quickly went to balcony to see if he was there. I saw his car was parked outside the building and Sidharth was coming out from building and opened the door of his car.

I looked at my phone to see at which time he came. Calculating the time and seeing him coming out from building I was guessing he heard everything Ammi said. I stormed outside the room only to see the main door was open. Actually we always  let it open as there was all familiar people. And I became sure that he heard.

Taking my bag I went outside in rush yelling back," Abbo I will apologise to Ammi after coming back, for now u can pass her a sorry on the behalf of me."

Coming down I saw Sidharth already started his car. Not finding any other way to stop him I ran in front of his car. He pressed break as soon as he noticed someone was running over his car.