I smiled at her words, before saying, "I admit that she's a little more special to me."

I loved her, but what I loved more was her on top of me!

IN THE UK
THE MORELLI MANSION

Raphael's pov

I looked at the file in my hands as my chest moved up and down in anger. Even though I was more than angry, I was furious.

I looked at the note in the files he had sent me and wished he was right in front of me, so I could fucking made him eat this note, that he'd choke on it!

When you set foot in my country again, I will get you to visit the prison and see to it that you never leave it again.

your only beloved true friend,

Draven :-*

I really wanted to cut his throat and watch life leave his pathetic body. Generally, all I wanted was to spill blood after the loss of my brother, especially the blood from those two bitches, who were partly fault in his death.

"DENISE!" I screamed, storming out of my office to find him. And I laughed as I found him eating a sandwich in the kitchen.

"I hope you enjoy your sandwich, Mr. Amali. Do you want me to bring you some orange juice too?"

My sudden presence startled him and he choked on his sandwich. I grabbed his face in my hale hand and made him look at me.

"Be in my damn office in five minutes or this will be the last meal you've eaten in your pathetic life-time!" I said before letting go of his face and going back to my office.

He came into my office less than five minutes later when I looked through the file that the bastard sent me.

"How can I serve you?" he asked me quietly. Huffing madly, I got up with the file in my hand. Then, I shoved the file into his chest as I stood in front of him.

"When you set foot in this country again, I will get you to visit the prison and see to it that you never leave it again. Your only beloved true friend, Draven," I read the note while he went through the file.

"Do you hear the fucker? Hah! He took my money to protect my family! Then, he fucked my wife as I was in Russia! He broke my fingers and kicked me out! And now he's the audacity to threaten me with these fucking things in the file to make me stay put! But the Hell will I stay put! I will kill him!"

"Sir," Denise muttered as he looked through the file, "these are illegal deals you've done with Mr. Graham in the past, but if he gives them to the police, he would destroy not only you but himself as well. That makes no sense, why would he also destroy himself?"

"Because he's fucked up! But I'll destroy him before he destroys me! I will kill him and make his bitch suffer great! I'll show them what it means to betray me!" I gritted out.

"And this wife-fucker shall know that his threats don't scare me! He shall know I'm coming for them!"

I took my iPad and called that motherfucker. It wasn't long before he picked up the phone with a cup of tea in hand and a pathetic grin on his face.

"What's that file? You think you can scare me with it?" I asked as he sipped his bloody tea peacefully. Just looking at him made me mad.

"Why don't you come over here and we'll see if I can scare you or not?" he asked me, winking. "Are you fucking aware that if you go to the police with these files, you will not only destroy me, but yourself too you!" I said him.