ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ x ᴛᴏ x ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Today was now the day Gon fought Riehlvelt and Valentine watched from the crowd with observing eyes, her body aching but she ignored it for the time being.

It wasn't like her to heal slowly, but it made since, only her family would be the reason for such wounds and Valentine had no idea where Akari had disappeared off too.

And that worried her.

The two competitors stood across from one another and a hard look was on Gon's face, his chocolate eyes blazing, while Riehlvelt tightened his grip on the whips.

'After losing to Killua, Riehlvelt's record is 5/3, he can't afford another loss. As you know, after 4 losses you're out of the contest and have to start over from square one! He must be wary of Gon's speed because he's got his whips out already'

Stretching out his body, Gon stared the man down and his muscles stretched, his bones cracking.

Sitting up in the stands, eyes of marigold intently watched the match with worry as a young girl had her finger pressed against her lips, her teeth roughly biting into the harsh material of her fingernail. Millions of thoughts rushed through Valentine's head as she watched the boy she thought of as a brother and she wondered what his strategy was, he didn't have his fishing rod this time.

While she was nervous about what would happen, she was quite interested as well; what would Gon do?

'Begin!',The referee called out.

Almost immediately, the whips were flying in a furious display of defense and all that could be seen were quick flashes of red glistening in the air around him. His arms were barely seen and were nothing but blurs of white in the tornado that was a flurry of whips.

'Song of Defense right from the start! Riehlvelt wants to end this fight in a hurry!'

A large smirk was on the man's face as he stared at Gon and it was clear that Riehlvelt thought that he was going to be victorious.

Staring at the man with a blank look, Gon rolled his wrists and squatted down, reaching his fingers under the concrete tile of the arena.

Confusion was clear in the woman's voice as she spoke and the crowd looked rather confused as well, but Valentine smirked lightly and low chirps filled her ears as Zeus watched the fight; a chirp-like laugh leaving his beak as if he knew how this was going to end.