Raikage

Sarada's POV

We were walking towards the villages gate. Bolt was by my side. He was drinking something he took from thunder burger and his one hand was around my shoulder. We were walking peacefully until we both saw a child come and stand in front of us. Bolt stopped and looked down while I got on one knee and said "what happend. Are you lost. Where are your parents". She looked at me with a bright smile and said "my parents are there. I just wanted to ask something hokage sama". I patted her head and said "anything dear". She looked at bolt and said "is he very strong". She was pointing to bolt. I smiled and said "Yeah. He's very strong. He is the who protects me and you". She looked at bolt in awe. She smiled big and said "I want be like him". Bolt smiled and knelt down too. He patted her head and said "I'll be looking forward to that. And no matter what happens always keeps going forward. Okay". She smiled and nodded. Bolt smiled and said "your parents must be worried you should go back to them". She smiled and said "Ok. But what is your name. My name is Ari". Bolt smiled and said "Hi Ari my name is Boruto. Uzumaki Boruto". Ari's parents called her so she left.

I was wondering what will be like having a child, and a family with bolt. I was in deep thought even after we were half way to the hokage summit. Bolt suddenly stopped and made me stop too. He looked at me and said "princess you are spacing out. Is something wrong". I shook my head and said "no. It's just I was wondering what would it be like for both of us to have a family with our child". He smiled and said "Let's find that out later. But now focus on the mission. We are being watched. Come on let's go". He started moving at a faster pace. So I increased my pace too. Soon we arrived at the hokage summit.

I greeted everyone. They greeted me and bolt too. Well the Raikage didn't. He was still mad at bolts actions the last time. I looked at bolt and it didn't looked like he was bothering by it. The summit soon began and Raikage said "hokage. Why are you protecting this Uzumaki Boruto. Why did you clean his name. What is he to you. I want answers. I will not forgive him for what he has done". I looked at him in disbelief and said "it's not the reason why we are here. So let's keep our personal questions to ourselves shall we". I tried asking in the most polite way.

He looked mad and he punched the table. The moment he punched the table bolt was already infront of me. He looked at the Raikage and said "dude just chill. If it makes you sleep at night I will give you the answers to those questions. First. She is protecting me because I'm protecting the village and her. And she loves me. Could be either of them. Second she cleaned my name cause my mission was over. I think you know what the mission was too. Third I'm her fiancé. And fourth, I can live without you Forgiveness". The Raikage looked at me and said "your are going to marry him. Look how disrespectful he is". Bolt looked at him and said "I'm talking to you just like you talking to her". The Raikage calmed down after that and sat back on his seat. The rest of the meeting went smoothly.

After the meeting everyone took a break before leaving for home. I was wondering when will kawaki attack. Bolt came to me and said "you tired". I nodded and asked him to come closer. He did as told. Once he was close I hugged him. He returned the hug and kept his chin on top of my head. I smiled and said "about what you said in there. You were Sooo cool. You know when you talk like a bad ass your soo cool. I'm so proud that you are my fiancé". He hugged me tight and said "it just happens. I didn't like the way he was talking to you. That was the reason I talked like that. You know the saying right. Give respect and earn respect". I smiled and nodded. I'm so lucky to have him.

AN: so guys did you like it. Comment below to let me know.

See you in the next chapter.😘