Five kage summit

Sarada's POV

I was going to a hokage summit with shikadai and Mitsuki. It's been 1 month since the attack on the village by Kara. Bolt have been on the run since then. He came to visit me once last month. And he has been sending information about the organisation. Soon we reached the hidden mist. All the memories of this place came running back to me. I held my necklace and smiled. I wish he was here with me. I shrugged that thought and entered the office. All the five kage's were sitting on there respective places around the round table. The Raikage cleared his through the and said "well shall we begin". Everyone nodded and the meeting was going on smoothly. Suddenly a guard opened the door loudly getting everyone's attention on him. He was panting hard and had several bruises on him. He looked at the mizukage and said "it's k-kara". Everyone stood from the table. Suddenly we all felt a cold breeze. We heard someone chuckle and we looked up at the ceiling where the sound came from.

What we saw made my heart go crazy and I was so Damn happy. But I had keep my cool and act cold towards him. I took a glance at everyone's face and they were beyond mad. Suddenly he jumped behind me and came closer to my ear and said "my my. If it isn't miss hokage". He had teasing tone in his voice when he said that. Even though I can't see his face right now I know he has that smirk on his face. He suddenly disappeared and then reappeared near the mizukage. He sat on the table infront of the mizukage and said "I have business with only you. Tell them to leave the room". The Raikage got mad and said "if you want to say something say it in front of everyone. You traitor. You are a disgrace to the Uzumaki name. Why don't you be modest and take Uzumaki out of your name". He turned to face the Raikage and said "Shut up old hag. I have business with him. Not whith you. So why don't show the example of being modest and leave the room".

Wow. This while Rogue ninja thing has made my bolt cold and his comebacks are on point. The Raikage got mad and punched the table making it break into pieces. Bolt laughed and said "is this what being modest mean. Then ok. I wanna try it too". With that said he kicked the raikage out of the room. He turned to other kage's and said "you guys wanna head out nicely or need a ride out". I smirked and said "you think your threats will make us leave our fellow nakama. Not happening. So I suggest that you start talking here". He walked closer to me at this point he was right infront of my face. One move and we will end up kissing. He smirked and said "oh I can make everything within this room disappear in a blink of an eye. You see I'm just trying to be nice. But since you are trying to be nosy ill be kind and share it with you. It's not like you idiots can do much".

Once everyone was seated bolt bolt stood on the now broken table. He got serious and said "I'm here to give you a heads up. Three days from now all the villages. Wait let me correct that. The five great nations will be under attacked by Kara. By us. We are going to execute this as a training or a time pass. So please entertain us well. Ok that's it. Bye. See you three days from now. Oh and before I forget miss hokage I'll visit your village personally. Please entertain me ok". With that said he disappeared into thin air.

His words left the whole room in pure fear and stress. The meeting was dismissed and the kage's left for their village right away. While I made a reservation in a hotel and decided to spend the night. Mitsuki and shikadai left for village. Dad will come pick me up tomorrow. We'll let's rest. He already left I think. Well I missed the chance to meet him. Anyway I'll meet him three days from now. But I'm sure it won't be so pleasant. Well I hope we can stand against them.