I'll make sure he has a good dream for once

not really sbi but still its mcyt 
Its a little bit of angst but mainly soft stuff and...
ALLIUM DUO!!!
and a lil clingily duo

a bit of tw for depersonalization?
idk weird dream stuff

anyways exile fic but its from a ranboo POV-ish
I found this au on Instagram made by user umei_2510

1772 words

The tall Enderman was walking through the paths of L'manburg in the early afternoon of a chilly winter day, nothing was really happening on said day therefore it was Ranboo's favorite kind of day. He saw one of their friends running up to him, the president in fact, he was worried something bad had happened but that worry quickly faded when the short president started yelling at the taller about this crazy dream he had the night before.

"Ranboo! Ranboo! Bossman! You would never believe the dream I had last night!"

Ranboo could in fact believe  the dream Tubbo had last night because he created it, as apart of his enderman abilities he could create and control dreams for people,,, to an extent,  but he decided to keep that ability a secret and play it off  as being clueless, as he always does with these conversations.

"Your dreams are always wacky Tubbo, Tell me about it."

"Well basically Bossman, uh- we, and by we I mean me you and uh, Tommy ,, We were all in boats and just-just spinning around in them!  I used to do that in the early days of L'manburg! It was actually set back to the early days of L'manburg so I have no clue why you were there but i guess dreams are just weird like that."

Ranboo chuckled, he knew Tubbo needed a nice amusing dream to get his mind off of how stressful things are right now in his life.

"That's insane Tubbo, I don't even know what the OG L'manburg looks like."

"I'm sure Eret has some Photos in their uh- uh- uh- Museum!" 

"I'll check it out later, I'm sure it was pretty." 

"It was Bossman"

Tubbo waved goodbye to Ranboo a he had things to do, Ranboo was on his way to the Nether  portal when he was stopped again this time by Quackity who was in a very good mood.

"EYYYY RANBOO MY MAN!"

"Hey Quackity!"

"I've been telling everyone this man but like i- hehe ok i had this super crazy dream last night right? so unreal but so awesome!"

Again, Ranboo already knew the dream because again, he made it but , again, He plays dumb.

"Oh wow you seem exited, haha tell me about it!"

"Ok ok ok ok So basically Technoblade and i get into a HUGE BATTLE! and I win! I win it! I take his first canon life as revenge for everything he's done to us! It was so cool!"

Ranboo smiled.

"That's real cool Quackity"

Quackity did his signature laugh.
"I wish it was real man! I so wish it was real!"
and with that he ran off.

Ranboo really enjoyed doing things like this for people, he knew it made them happy, he knew having fun dreams makes your  next day just a little bit better because its something to think about.  Ranboo didn't get many dreams himself and if he does he wont remember them past morning, so he does this for people, he makes sure they have dreams that will simply make them a tad happier.