It runs in the family

Ayo I love the idea that the voices are a family things and that every member of the sbi has them. This is also based on a comic by Instagram user worm_of_sorts

!WARNINGS!

Suicide
blood
mentions of self harm

also lets pretend Techno and Tommy don't absolutely hate each other ahaha

(they only hate each other a lil bit more than normal)

1354 words

Third person POV

Tommy promised that after he won the fight with dream he'd give his older brother Technoblade some gifts, aka a lot of gapples and blaze powder because that's what he stole mostly.

The loud voices in his head were calling him selfish and other horrible things, he truly did feel bad about not re-paying his brother earlier and hopefully doing so will shut the voices up.

He stepped out of the nether portal and was now in thick snow, he waved at Ranboo as he made his way up the steps. He felt Jealous of Ranboo, His dad just let Ranboo in the family with no second thought after he practically disowned Tommy.

Techno made his way to the door and when he swung the heavy spruce door open an annoyed look washed over his face. Tommy felt the tension rise as he rehearsed what to say in his head over and over again, he planned to be as polite as he knew how to, he really didn't want to be on Techno's bad side anymore, he really wanted to be close again but he knew that wasn't possible so he resorted to just, not being hated by the pig-like man.

"What do you want Tommy?" Techno snorted, he wasn't pleased to see Tommy since the last times he's been here the younger just stole shit.

The voices in Tommy's head told him to run and apologize, to drop the bag and leave, The Voices in Techno's were quieter, since they have been trained, but they were just as annoyed as he was.

Tommy took a deep breath "Hey man I'm sorry about how rude I was when you housed me,-"

Techno's expression changed from annoyed to shocked.

"and i really wanted to re-pay you, like i said i would after the fight with Dream. Also i wanted to say thank you, um, thank you a lot for dealing with my bullshit and not kicking me out the moment you saw me" Tommy stuck out the leather bag full of gapples and blaze powder. Tommy was 100% ready to be kicked off the porch but instead Techno just Chuckled.

"Yeah, Not gonna lie it was tempting to throw you out but, ya know the voices wanted me to keep you safe" Techno said as he took the bag from Tommy.

Tommy let out a sigh of relief, the voices told him to leave, that he wasn't wanted here anymore.

"I guess i should get going now-"

"Hey, Tell me what happened at the fight, all i know is that your miraculously alive" Techno didn't want to admit that he missed his brother, and even more, the loud fearless version of his brother.

"o-oh um" Tommy was shocked but smiled.

"Lets go to our dumb little bench then I'll tell you!"

Tommy popped out Mellohi from his enderchest, Techno smiled that he got the discs back

Tommy sat down and started explaining everything, the fight on the cliff, the underground bunker, the fact that Tubbo almost died, everyone saving him, dream putting his stuff in a hole, Tommy killing dream and how Dream is now in prison" Tommy seemed so happy, and so proud of himself.