He's gone

Hey yall,, my cousin lost his battle w/ depression,,, so i have some projecting to do :'D

!!WARNINGS!!
Suicide 
Abuse and manipulation

1935 words

Third person POV

Dream left through the Nether portal with no regrets plaguing his mind, Tommy on the other hand regretted not taking his life the first time he thought about it. 

Tommy just sat there, sat in so much pain. Dream had just blown up everything and he was covered in burns and bruises. He was angry and sad, he wanted the pain to end, no one was visiting him, Dream was abusing him, and from what he heard L'Manburg seemed to be doing so much better without him, and it hurt. A nation he built with his big brother and best friend turned on him and sent him away, now that he's gone they are repairing and healing.  He went to the storage building, the one  thing dream didn't destroy and got out a book and quill and started writing. 

He wrote apologies, thanks, memories, and why.

After that Tommy set the book down next to a very scratched compass down in front of where his tent was and started towering up, he stumbled from hunger and tears in his eyes but he was high enough he thought. He just stood and looked out over everything.  He remembered  dream hitting him whenever he'd make a minor "mistake" , whenever he wanted to go back. He remembered dream starving him, not giving him any food until he was almost dead, he then started to remember Tubbo, his best friend, no his brother. They went through everything together then all of a sudden he just sends him away. gone.

He stands  there, his heart is beating so fast his knees were getting weak, he lookedn out onto the sunrise and let out a sigh, was "I just never meant to be?"  

he then started falling backwards

falling

falling

f a l l i n g,,,

crack

(using italics for the "void" or now the in-between lol lets say the spirits are here)

Wilbur was walking around the castle like structure in the sky when he felt a presence incoming, a new one. He started rushing to the entrance where he showed up when he died.

He then saw a skinny pale figure fall from the sky. 

With closer inspections he saw that it was Tommy.

oh no

His little brother, baby brother, right hand man, was dead, how did this happen? 

The frail boy started to move, he struggled to pick himself off the ground, he was painless but weak. Tommy finally has sat up and made eye contact with his dead brother

"Tommy,,"

"W-Wilba?"

Wilbur ran towards Tommy and the moment the older touched the younger he knew everything. How and why his little brother died.