(AN_Dani is Ganyu's mom.)

"I love my sister! And I miss her so much." Fischl sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll see her soon." Lawrence said. "Hopefully our boy is okay, considering his luck."

"Even though Benny's luck is terrible, I know he's doing just fine." Huffman said.

"Yup. All of our kids are doing just fine." Your dad smiled. "Are you guys gonna want some of the iced coffee I made last week later?"

"Hell yeah! That was delicious."

"It's super fun to make." There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Huffman got up and went to the front door. "It's just a paper.." he picked it up and read it.

"What does it say?" Dani asked.

"Um... look" Huffman placed the paper in front of everyone.

"TAINIUM IS SENDING HELICOPTERS TO HELP US!" Fischl yelled after reading the paper. They all got up and began cheering, except for your father. "Dad?"

"When does it say..?"

"Starting next week!!! Look!"

"Do you think we'll find everyone by that time..."

"Dad obviously we're gonna find them! Don't worry!" Fischl pat his back, and Oz flew over to sit on his head.

"Yeah yeah." Your dad got up and took Oz outside with him. "Look Oz. That's where I met Y/n and Fischl's mom. Right there in that exact restaurant."

"That's cool."

"Oh, so you do talk."

"Yes I do."

"Alright guess you won't mind if I tell you more stories. This apartment here is actually mine. Technically it's Y/n's. I used to live here as a little boy, and bought it from my parents when they wanted to move to Stanislaugh. Do you know about Stanislaugh?"

"No. Enlighten me."

"Stanislaugh is a far country, that's in the south, and the people there love colorful stuff. It rains a lot, but they have good weather patterns."

"Very great."

"Yeah anyways. I bought it from my parents, and put it under Y/n's name, I've been paying rent here as well as the mortgage on the other home, because I know Y/n wants to work at the lab here near the coast. I'm glad it didn't get flooded."

"You know I may be able to find Y/n."

"Huh?" Your dad looked at the bird.

"I can fly anywhere, perhaps I'd be able to see her one day, I know what she looks like."

"Hm. I'll mull it over. I don't want you to leave Fischl."

"Well. That is fine. Hearing the stories you have about Y/n though I doubt she's in any danger." Oz said.

"Yeah, she's the bravest person I know, and Fischl is just as strong too. Both of my daughters are amazing."

"I admire them."

"Dad!!!" Fischl opened the door. "Can I take Oz? I want to use him as a reference."

"Sure." Your dad stuck his finger out and Oz hopped on. Then he transferred the bird onto Fischl's shoulder. She went inside and sat down in front of a blank sheet of paper.

"Mr. Oz please stand here and don't move." Fischl placed the bird on top of the glass table. She laughed when the bird actually didn't move.

"Fischl do you want this granola bar?" Dani walked over and looked at her drawing. "Looks good."