46. Burnt

Bad and Skeppy get out the car and walk up to the door to knock. After a minute, Dream opens the door. He says, "Hey guys! Come in!" 

The two of them walk in with Dream closing the door behind them. Its a comfy, cute, well decorated home. The walls even have some pictures of Dream and George, plus some of their pets. 

Dream leads them to the living room where George, Sapnap, Alex, and Karl are seated and chatting. Skeppy says, "Hey guys!" 

They all get up to welcome Bad and Skeppy. They give each other hugs and sit back down to start talking again. Bad says, "So when did you guys come here?" 

Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl get excited. Sapnap says, "We're actually moving here!" 

Bad and Skeppy's eyes go wide. Skeppy says, "Really? Thats great guys!" 

Bad says, "Yeah! Have you guys found a place yet?" 

Karl nods, "Yep and the closing is tomorrow. Dream is letting us stay the night here and then tomorrow morning we'll move in." 

Skeppy asks, "Do you need anything help with the move? Bad and I can come over again and help." 

Alex smiles, "Thanks and we might. Most of our shit are in boxes still driving there right now." 

"Language and it'll be our pleasure to help. Just call us and we'll be on the way." Bad responds. 

"They'll need all the help they can get with their flimsy arms." George snickers. 

Sapnap sarcastically laughs, "Of course George. Your such big talk but its just cause Dream is next to you." 

Dream smiles and says, "George can talk all he wants. Not like any of you will get near him." 

Quackity laughs, "We'll see about that." Dream gives him a side eye and everyone laughs. 

As the group continues talking, a smell starts spreading through the house. As if something is burning. "Um, is there anything burning by chance?" Bad asks. 

George sniffs the air and gets up to the kitchen. Bad follows and they look to see a turkey in the oven, VERY burnt. George says, "Bad, can you get me a..um like the thing!" 

"What thing?" Bad asks. 

George looks around the kitchen for some gloves. He says, "Like a tabletop thing! I need to put this turkey somewhere!" 

Bad laughs, "Its not a turkey anymore. More like a pile of ash." 

George stares at Bad with fury for a second before finding gloves. Bad stops laughing and starts looking for something to put the hot tray on. George puts the gloves on and takes the turkey out. He sets it on some towel Bad found. They look at the turkey and both sigh. 

George says, "Well. This is shit." 

Bad giggles, "Language. And its not...well...not that bad." 

George looks around the kitchen and says, "This was the main course, and now its all burnt. Almost to actual ash at this point. What should I do?" 

"At least the house didn't burn down." Bad replies. 

George sarcastically laughs, "We're all hungry." 

Bad shrugs, "We can just order something. The guys will understand." 

Bad and George go back into the living room and sit down. George sighs, "Sorry guys but the turkey is burnt! So instead, let's just order something cause of my lack of cooking skills!"