11. Stars

Now looking at the backyard again. It was just Dream and George left. Other's who were there went inside to go sleep along with Skeppy and Bad. It's about 2am right now and both the boy's are getting tired. 

"I'm getting sleepy." George say's. 

Dream yawn's, "Me too." 

"Should we go inside?" George asks. 

Dream shrug's, "If you want to. But i'm going to stay out here." 

"Why?" George asks. 

"Sapnap's snoring. He's like a bear. So the more tired I get, the heavier i'll sleep." Dream replies.

George laugh's at him, "Well that suck's. But I kind of get it. Techno is a bit of a snorer. But i'm already a heavy sleeper so I can ignore him." 

"Maybe we should be roomies?" Dream suggest's. 

"Uh I don't know Clay. That might be rude to them." George say's. 

"They would understand." Dream shrug's. 

"I don't know. Wouldn't that be a bit awkward?" George say's. 

"Why would it?" Dream asks. 

George look's away from Dream, "I don't know..." 

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it you know." Dream say's. 

"Yeah..." George say's. 

It get's a bit awkward between the two. 

"So..should we go inside now?" George asks. 

"I'm going to stay out here, but goodnight George." Dream say's. 

George look's at him, "Your still not tired?" 

"Eh. I had three red-bulls. Skeppy kept opening the can's so I just drank them." Dream replies. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" George asks. 

Dream shrug's, "Up to you." 

"It's pretty calm out here. Look at the sky." George say's looking up. 

Dream look's up, "The star's look pretty." 

"They look pretty Clay?" George asks. 

Dream smirk's, "What? Do you want me to call you pretty?" 

"I-I..um no.." George stutter's. 

Dream give's a light chuckle, "I'm just teasing George." 

"Y-yeah, I know you are." George say's. 

Dream turn's his head to stare at George. And George can feel Dream's gaze on him so he turns to look at him back.

"What happened?" George asks. 

"I don't know." Dream replies. 

"What you don't know?" George say's. 

Dream start's leaning in closer while George's face start's glowing red and he stands still. Dream start's, "I don't know. It's just..." 

And there, Dream's right hand placed on George's left cheek, and he plant's a short kiss on George's lip's. 

He pull's away and look's back up at the sky. "Your pretty George." he say's. 

George was standing next to Clay speechless. 

"I'm going to sleep." George say's. 

He get's out of the pool and grab's a towel to quickly wrap around him. And like that, he rushes off inside. Dream stare's at the direction George ran off for a few minutes, then return's his gaze back to the star's. 

"What should I do?" he think's to himself.

Word Count: 494

A/N: Short chapter😅I was going to write this into last chapter but then it would be long so I just split it.