20. Duckies

Now it's a couple days later. Everyone in the house wanted to have another proper pool party. So everyone helped get the supplies ready for the party that they'd "officially" start at 7pm. It's 5pm right now and Skeppy shoot's out of his spot on the couch and drag's Bad to their room.

"Skeppy why are you dragging me?!" Bad yell's. 

"WE NEED MATCHING DUCK TRUNKS!!!" Skeppy said. 

Bad look's at him, "What? You drag me out of my comfy seat to tell me we need to go get duckie trunks?!" 

"Yes pwease." Skeppy says making puppy dog eyes. 

Bad look's into his eyes and tries to hold off as best as he can. But he gives in, "Fine. I'll get my key's and we can go get some duck trunk's." 

"YES!" Skeppy cheer's. 

Bad find's his key's and they go with his car to the nearest Walmart. 

"So we're just looking for some duck trunk's right?" Bad asks. 

"Yeah. And some cute onesies." Skeppy shrug's. 

"Wait what?! Onesies too?!" Bad asks. 

"Yeah. We'd look adorable wouldn't we?" Skeppy replies. 

"I mean yeah, but- but why?" Bad say's. 

"Come on Bad please! Just put on the onesie for a photo and that's all you need to do. You also need to wear matching duck trunks with me but yeah." Skeppy beg's. 

"Fine. I guess we would look really cute in matching onesies as well." Bad caves in. 

Skeppy smile's, "I'm telling you right now that we'll be the best looking one's there." 

"Yeah sure Skeppy." Bad scoff's. 

They buy the onesies and trunk's then wander around the store some more. 

"We should get some some floaties or something." Bad say's. 

"Yeah I was thinking that too. There over there!" Skeppy say's. 

They pick out some floaties and pool thing's for the place and buy everything, then leave. They go inside the house and place their stuff in the room. While they leave everything else in the backyard. 

Skeppy, Bad, Niki, Wilbur, Schlatt, Charlie, and Techno all set up the backyard together while the other's are inside getting food and drink's ready. 

Bad look's at the decorated backyard and smile's, "Alright, this place look's good!" "Yeah, we did a good job." Charlie add's. They all go inside after cleaning up trash and help the other's. 

After everything is ready to go, everyone goes into their room's and change into swimsuits or whatever they want. Bad and Skeppy walk out into the yard and everyone look's at them with their cute matching duckie trunk's.