Shira then turned to Pavi. "And for me, I always love dragons and the ocean because I can shapeshift into a mermaid and fly. But the strange thing is, I have tentacles that came out of my shell. It's really new to me because the Krang had no idea I was an Ogima."

Pavi was speechless. The Nightmaren had no idea that Shira had so many siblings. She surely wishes that she and Rudolf could have a lot of siblings as well.

"Anyway, that's my story," Shira smiled.

Pavi giggled. "I never knew you had so many siblings who cared about you."

 Casey watched Shira and Pavi having some time together, but he was having some second thoughts. "Actually, there is something I should tell you."

Before he could say anything, a sudden bump caused them to fall. Meloetta tumbled and she was caught by Leo. Shira tumbled backward and landed on Reika who fell on top of the twin aliens. Donnie slammed onto the windshield as Mikey flew backwards and collapsed on Pavi. Leo held onto the chair as Casey grabbed hold of a bar.

AUTO BRAKE ENGAGED.

"What just happened?" Pavi asked, getting back up as Meloetta woozily shook her head.

"I think we crashed," Rudolf muttered.

"Think we're in the right place?" Leo asked.

"Looks like the Metro Tower station is on the other side of those vines," Shira whispered with Celebi floating by her side.

"Great. Let's hoof it," Leo declared. Everyone began to prepare to get out of the Tank as Shira placed her dragon gem in her bag and Casey put his mask on.

"Though the disgusting, drippy slime jungle?" Donnie winced, although it wasn't a good idea to go to a ruined place where any monster is lurking.

"Come on, Donnie!" Reika grumbled, with an annoyed glare.

"I know, I know. Leo knows best, but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer."

The tank opens as everyone exits. Galaxy has lit up a lanturn to see in the dark as well as Pavi, because her mystic whip she carries glows in the dark. Leo held Shira's hand for company as Manako and Mikey followed. Donnie activates his flashlight on his battle shell as they walk to a strange vine-like sewer. It was now a horrible state. The walls were covered with purple pulsing vines and structures of the subway buses were destroyed and rotted. The stone ground was covered with muck and mold which decayed in the soil. Shira and the others slowly walked forward, leaving the path and avoiding the rotting muck. Celebi stood by their side, giving her glow for them to see. Manako peered into one of the subway buses they passed. Nothing but rubble. Tomoka breathed heavily as she smelled a very foul stench of something. Something that looked like a corpse.  It smelled unfamiliar and the smell grew worse when they walked deeper. Twilight floated by with her brave reindeer form guiding them safely. The Shaymin sniffed the air as Akua trembled in fear. Meloetta and Celebi floated beside each other above Shira and Casey.

"It sure is quiet here," Manako whispered as Chipzie rested on her shoulder. "Where is everybody?"

"I don't know," Tomoka said. "I don't see any life around here."

"How do you think these aliens infected this place?" Reika asked. She was almost like she couldn't hold her anger any longer.

"It's because the Krang are going into that building," Leo recited.

Nebula began to trip over a purple vine and got her gothic dress dirty. "Ugh," she moaned, getting back up. "Those vines don't have any leaves and they look dead."

"I know," Galaxy moaned.

"It is like what happened in Kumandra," Shira recalled, as Celebi floated beside her. "The world becomes dark and the Druun takes over the country, turning everything into ash."