"Luckily that future is about to be toast," Leo smirked. "Am I right?"

"What about me?" Tomoka asked.

"Tomoka, you were like the mother of the universe," Casey explained. "You know about everything. You said that the world repeatedly collapses and rebuilds. Assembles. Bursts. Scatters. Then, assemble again like a vortex. And the elements which make up our bodies will again come together to become materials for another star."

"Vortex?" Tomoka chirped.

"Yeah," Nebula added, her purple eyes gleaming. "Vortex. The vortex appears in galaxies, typhoons and other structures."

"What do I do in the future?" Mikey asked, his baby blue eyes shining.

"You and Manako are the most powerful mystic warriors the world has ever known," Casey replied, affectionately. "With those hands which you hold together, you send me back in time."

"We can do that?" Manako gasped.

The two siblings beamed with joy. They have no idea they can do that. Casey had just said that they are the powerful mystic warriors on earth. Manako and Mikey began to hold hands and extended them. It felt funny because when they held hands so many times in the past, they had a tingly feeling in their hearts.  Shira watched the two siblings try to use their mystic magic gateway but she remembered that their powers are drained, and she is the only mutant alien hybrid who still had her powers. She turned to Pavi who was drawing something on her notebook.

She was drawing a sketch of Celebi on the paper and below, a chibi version of Shira and Leo kissing together with a big bubble heart around them. "Oh, that is very cool!"

Pavi took notice and smiled. "Thanks. Whenever I meet a new yokai, I sketch them in this book."

Shira took a look and flipped through each page. All of the pictures were yokai, all different species, kinds and all good and evil were drawn in this book. She looked and saw the last few blank pages at the end. "There's nothing in there."

Pavi sighed. "I know. But this one is gonna be very special because after our quest is done, I will be able to write the story in this book about you and everyone in it."

Shira smiled. She could not believe that everything in real life is gonna be told. She turned her head to her siblings. "But you know." Pavi wondered, "You never told me about your siblings, how they are like."

"It was amazing," Shira sighed. "Back then, we met and became close friends and later became siblings. We were an amazing team."

She turned her head to Leo. "Leo loves to make jokes but he managed to make me giggle a lot because of his cheerful smile. Splinter chose him as leader when Shredder was defeated."

She turned to Reika who was sitting patiently. "My second sister, Reika, has suffered from agnosia ever since she was created by the Burst. She eats humans but her love for Raph was strong. She loves lollipops because they are so sweet like strawberries. It was her favorite. Raph was her lover. He was like a gentle giant and a big brother to us."

She turned to Tomoka and Donnie. "Donnie loves to invent gadgets and one time, he made gifts for his brothers to try out and Tomoka made him a gift in return. She loves robots, gizmos and wants to learn more about our universe as much as she does."

She turned to Mikey and Manako, still trying to use their mystic hands. "Manako is such a goofball, heh heh... She was always cheerful and wanted to play. She likes rainbow lilies, but she doesn't like spiders because it scares her a lot. Mikey often called her 'Blooming Flower' because of the flowers she makes. My little brother is so creative by drawing pictures and was able to use his cooking skills."