Shira continued on singing her song as the others watched. Casey, the twin aliens, Rudolf and Pavi are amazed since she had never sung so well. Finally, Shira had stopped singing. She braced herself, wondering if the Celebi would come out, either if it is pure bright or already gone.

Then the golden flower opened up to reveal the new Celebi, floating out of the flower. The new Celebi seemed different then the rest. Her shriveled pink body had peeled away, revealing healthy green soft skin. The torso had stretched twice the size of Celebi's height. Her antennas are long and smooth like the wind. The tips of blue violet clover with a gem in the middle were blended with the green.

The bud on the head had opened, revealing purple fluffy pollen on it. On each side of her head, small blue flowers glitter in the petals. Pink petals sprouted on the hands and toes and its wrinkled skin had become smooth and young. She has the same light green as her body with six blue glowing dots under her eyes like a C. Her tissue wings had been peeled off, revealing dragonfly wings so crystal clear, tightly shut on her back.

Tails of her tailbone stretch far and wide like her antennae with yellow pollen on the tips. The petals had sprouted from her waist making it a skirt. A golden gem was nestled on her chest with blue ribbons wrapped over her shoulders.

Her deformed heart was gone, revealing that it was reshaped back to life. The dark matter had been replaced by her other half and was completely whole again. Both the eyes still had the black marking. Her dull glow had become very bright again. 

Shira's mind was full of wonder. She got to see a real Celebi up close.

"So that's what a real Celebi looks like," Galaxy said in awe.

"I can't believe how her glow had felt," Nebula gasped. "It's beautiful."

"That's what that golden flower means," Shira replied. "It glows too, like the fairy in the book."

"Glow..." Tomoka muttered. She began to think before her eyes lit up. "Wait... I just remembered another part of the clue! ''Seek within the person with the rainbow in the eye,' that's Shira, 'and the Celebi will glow.'

Leo's eyes went wide. "That means Shira had made Celebi alive..."

"And with Shira here, Celebi will be her partner," Mikey chirped.

"This is what the prophecy is," Shira muttered.

That was true. She had that rainbow in her eyes and that small fairy glows. After all, in this prophecy, this fairy is the only one who can save their world. Then slowly, Celebi's eyes begin to open. Her eyes..... They're blue. Blue, icy, aqua eyes like the ocean, shining bright like a crystal. There were no pink glowing eyes or empty slit sockets.

The fairy let out a small gentle sound instead of a distorted Druun noise, then she blinked awake. The small Celebi looked at the group of mutants and then spotted the Leatherback sea turtle who carefully approached her. Celebi looked at Shira for a moment before she saw the rainbow glow in the pink eye.

Shira hesitated. What if this Celebi won't accept her as her partner? She held her breath and slowly reached out her hand. Celebi stared at the sea turtle before she slowly reached out her hand.

They touched, as Shira's body was enveloped by her glow.

"I don't believe it," Casey gasped. "I knew the prophecy was coming true."

"I really wish Raph could see this," Manako sighed joyfully.

"Raph," Leo suddenly remembered. He almost forgot about his brother, the one that he needs to save.  "Oh boy. We better have to find him fast."

"Bi?" The glowing Celebi floated by, startling Leo by surprise. The red eared slider stared at Celebi's glowing eyes before he let his defended pose down. He carefully began to lift up his hand and pet Celebi. The fairy flinched, and noticed that he was so warm. "It's... It's alright," Leo told her. "You're safe with us."

"We got the second part of the prophecy!" Mikey said. "What else is next?"

"Well," Donnie replied. "The prophecy's next clue is.. "Stoke up the magic in the gem... and..." He mumbles, trying to figure out the last part.

"I think it would be the Crystal of Light," Nebula guessed. "The crystal can transfer the magic inside them and it will completely glow again."

"Watch the swirls that spin so well!" Tomoka guessed. "That is where we will find the crystal."

"But the Crystal of Light is in the hands of the Krang," said Casey. "They will use it to control the Druun and a songstress."

"Is there any way to revive the Crystal?" Rudolf asked him.

"There should be a shard from the crystal who still has light inside. And only the one wearing the crystal can save the world."

Everyone turned their heads to Shira. Shira held the crystal in her fin as soon as she wondered why. "The shard is part of the crystal itself?"

"Of course!" Galaxy said. "If that shard on your necklace will destroy the Crystal of Darkness, it will restore its glory."

"Krang didn't drain my power because I wore the crystal," Shira said, worried and scared. "But, If I let it go, I'll lose my mystic power."

"It will be okay, Shira," Reika told her. "You still have a little boldness inside you. You are the one who supported and protected us. Unlike Krang, you are an Ogima."

"If it wasn't for your magical powers, we could have died so many times!" Pavi cheered.

Shira slowly began to beam before Celebi chirped again. Meloetta giggled as she floated by. She was starting to have new friends, and now she has a partner with her.

"Thank you, guys," Shira said, softly, wiping her tears away. She mustered up her courage and began to leave to continue on their mission.

Pavi began to head to the shed and picked out a bag of seeds. "And this," she said. "These seeds are where Celebi is created from. We can still save them all if we can save Kumandra,"

It was finally time. Time to save Raph and save their world for Kumandra, their last hope.