Kaytee withdrew a copy of the paperwork. "Irreconcilable differences. When I interviewed her, she said it was because he was unfaithful."

Dre flicked through some of his older notes. "Victim number two, our frat boy, had a reputation on campus. According to the Dean, he had several complaints filed against him for sexual harassment."

"Any charges?" Darren wondered.

"None that stuck. He was an athlete, so he got some special treatment. Some shady shit was definitely happening under the table," said Dre.

The lines in Nolan's head began to cross, intertwining as they explained what seemed illogical at first.

"We said she might be going after men because she's on some sort of vendetta," Nolan said, getting to his feet. He reached for some index cards and began to scribble. "Victim one was a cheater. Victim two assaulted fellow students. Victim three solicited a prostitute. Our last guy was a playboy. She's got an agenda all right."

"That's the trend," Kaytee realized. "She's going after men she believes have wronged women in some way."

"She's playing judge, jury, and executioner," Price went on. "She's nowhere near finished. This level of rage doesn't stop after a murderer gets a taste of it. To make matters worse, there are plenty of people she can go after if she so pleases."

Kaytee ran a hand through her hair, her face pinching. "My press conference is scheduled for tonight. How am I supposed to warn the public who to look out for if we can't narrow the field?"

"We're looking for a woman. Judging by the level of control she seems to have when it comes to planning and going through with it, she's older. Late twenties, early thirties," Nolan said, sheepish when the unit turned to him. "Just a theory."

"A valid one," Price defended. "Foster is right. We have a profile, something we can use and give out to the public."

"Don't you think it's a bit dangerous to release this information?" Darren asked, always the cautious one. "I mean, if she thinks we're closing in on her, won't that lead to a spree?"

"Not necessarily. A spree doesn't match the behavior. She'll either lay low to protect herself or grow nervous," Nolan began.

"And if she gets cold feet, she'll make a mistake. That's how we'll catch the bitch," Dre finished.

"We've got a lot to do before the conference. Carlisle, I need you to run analytics, let me know what's going on with the press. We need to know who's getting the most views and make sure they have a representative out there," Price said.

"On it," she said, already on her feet and walking away.

Before Price could address the rest of them, his phone began to ring. He answered immediately. "This is Clint Price."

A pause passed.

Dre and Nolan exchanged looks, curiosity crackling in the air.

"Send him up," Price said before he hung up.

"Who was it?" Darren asked.

"The head of security. Quinton Robinson is here, and he wants to talk to us," Price announced to the room. "Let's not keep him waiting. Dre, Foster, get your asses down there and figure out what he's got."

"You got it," Dre said.

Since Quinton wasn't a suspect, they decided it would probably be best to talk to him in a more casual setting than a holding cell. Dre was the one who led Quinton to a smaller office space, sitting him down across from Nolan.