"I saw you at my club when you were around 18" I continued listening.

"I was there to meet a business partner but he didn't come. I sat waiting and watching the crowd dance and enjoy themselves." 

"I observed around to find a whore for the night. I used to fuck here and there whenever I had to let some stress go" My heart stung just a little knowing that he 'fucked' a 'whore'. 

"I couldn't find anyone worthy for the night until I saw you." He looked right at me. Did he just call me worthy for sex?

"I didn't see you as a good fuck. I didn't even fucking think about the sex." My cheeks heated a little.

"When I first saw you dancing and enjoying your time, I wanted to take you and keep you safe. To keep staring at you all day. To never look away. Angel you were the only one in the club that excited me. That made me want to run away with you. It was you." 

I stared at him. My cheeks red. My heart beating. 

"Did Dad know you then?" I asked. My voice quiet.

"Yes, I got your file the night you came to the club and contacted your dad. We had a deal. Me and him. To keep YOU safe." He paused. "He fucking couldn't even do that right" He whispered to himself.

I grabbed his hand. "He's not here anymore. Neither of them are. I'm safe"  A small tear dropped from my eyes as I remembered that day. 

"Anyways, what were we talking about before" I tried cheering up the mood...

"Come on we have to get ready for breakfast" Dante spoke. He removed the duvet off of me and lifted me in his arms. "I can walk" I let out a small laugh. 

"I want to carry you" He opened the bathroom door and sat me on the toilet seat.

"I got a bath ready for you because you can't shower yet. Will you be okay changing or shall I help" He asked serious.

Dante waited for me to speak but I didn't say anything. He walked towards me to lift off my shirt slowly waiting for me to say no but when I didn't say anything he carried on.

He moved to my legs as he took off my shorts. His hot breath very close. I held my breath.

He lifted me to the bath tub which was warm. "Thank you" I whispered to him as I had a blush on my face. I wasn't used to this. 

He didn't reply but then walked out leaving me a little confused. I stayed in the tub trying to process what has happened.

This could work.

This can actually work.

I was happy today.

Finally.

I stayed in the bath for at least 25 minutes before came back with clothes. 

"Come on angel" He spoke as he held a towel.

I looked up at him, waiting for him to do something but his back was facing me as he sorted out the equipment for the stitches.

He looked over his shoulder as he still saw me in the tub. "Do you need help angel" His back facing me.

"I- Uhm Yeah kinda" I spoke a little ashamed of asking for help. 

"Angel use your manners with that beautiful mouth of yours" My eyes furrowed. He's making this so long.

"Dante" I grunted annoyed.

"Yes angel" He replied still not looking at me properly.

I huffed.

"Dante please get me out of this tub before I fall asleep and then drown in it" I dryly spoke.

"That's more like it"

He turned around facing me and then grabbed the towel before reaching for me. Making sure to not put pressure on my leg.

I stood awkwardly as he grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. Me realising I am naked in front of him.

"What a sexy body my wife has" Dante spoke as he eyed my body and then left a light kiss on my collarbone. 

I blushed as he placed me on the toilet seat.

"I bought you some clothes but first put your underwear on so I can fix the stitches." He handed me the underwear but then took it back as he put it through my legs. His face very close.

"Lift yourself a little angel, I need to put them on properly." He whispered. His hot breath giving me tingles.

I lifted myself a little so I can put it on. My breathing increased as my vagina was inches away from his face. His eyes straight contact with mine. 

He got up and walked to the sink where he picked up a small towel before drying my stitches. He looked so concentrated, so serious.

I watched as he cleaned up my thigh and then muttered "All done" then got up. 

"Do you need help to change?" He asked.

I looked at him trying to decide if I wanted to. "Yes I do" I muttered. I grabbed onto his bicep and then slowly walked out of the bathroom to the bed. 

I dried my hair with the towel while Dante watched me closely. I didn't make eye contact.

"Hurry up Angel they're waiting downstairs" He spoke gently.

"Give me my bra" I pointed at the black bra. 

His hand reached to bra but instead of giving me, he walked behind me and clipped it. My back arched at the cold fingers.

He picked up the white top and put it over my head and then reached for the wide leg trousers.

Once I was done with the hair and clothes I motioned Dante to get up before I grabbed onto his arm again and walked slowly to the stairs.

"Let me" Dante all of sudden lifted me from the floor and carried me down the stairs and I let out a giggle.

"Let go now, I can walk" I whispered as we neared the dining room

He ignored me as we entered the dining hall.

"Dante" I whisper screamed at him

Everyones head turned to us as Dante placed me on the chair next to him. Everyone started bombarding me with questions about my health which surprised me.

"ENOUGH" Dante screamed at the room as everyone went silent.

"Dante, It's fine" I said quietly.

"Im fine, I am feeling a lot better. Thank you for asking" I sweetly spoke as I looked around the table.

"No one needs to know how she is. She doesn't need to answer to any of you" He seriously spoke. My brows furrowed.

"Dante they just asked about me, they didn't insult me." I answered back. The room now still silent.

He looked at me and then at the people at the table.

He turned to me, "Eat lunch and dinner before I come back alright." I nodded.

"Words" He spoke waiting for my mouth to move.

"Okay" I whispered, a little shocked.

"Okay see you later angel" He got up and placed a kiss on my cheek before exiting the room.

Blush crept onto my face as everyone turned to me..

.....

how was it

thanks for reading

vote, comment, follow

;))