Chapter 6 - Shigaraki's Route (Ending 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

Satoko started coughing up a lot of blood as she couldn't order AFO to kill himself. Shigaraki felt alarmed with that, but more so once AFO's being roughly grabbed Satoko's hair. He went to attempt to kill her.

Shigaraki stood up. He pushed his hands against AFO with all fingers. "You won't hurt her! I won't let you!"

AFO immediately started dissolving at a fast rate. He realized Shigaraki's decay was so strong. He started getting twisted and distorted as he tried to fight it.

"You ungrateful-" Just speaking out caused Shigaraki's grip tighter to the point AFO was completely destroyed. He was no more.

Satoko fell forward after being released. Shigaraki caught her in his arms. He panted, his entire body shaking from what happened. He managed to smile. "We did it..."

"There!" Lady Nagant came into view with Fat Gum. She pressed a device on her ear to speak into. "Two students were killed by Tomura Shigaraki. There are a lot of injuries. Eraserhead seems to be in critical condition."

"UA may be treading on tough waters now." Fatgum spoke seriously. They had already lost three students. That could very well ruin their reputation.

Izuku started stirring in his consciousness. He abruptly woke up after hearing what Lady Nagant and Fatgum said.

"Uraraka." He noticed he was still floating. Pain expanded throughout his body. Not as much as emotional pain. He suddenly realized that AFO's presence is gone. He looked around saw Shigaraki below, holding Satoko.

"Shigaraki was a victim to All For One's power." Izuku spoke in a low voice. "He.. didn't do that." He shook his head.

Due to his feathers, Hawks was able to hear what Izuku was saying. He struggled to get up. He saw that the other heroes was heading towards Aizawa's direction first.

He took this as an opportunity to go towards Shigaraki.

"Take her and leave." His forehead crinkled at the sight of Satoko's bloodied mouth. "I'll say you two escaped." He tossed some pain killers towards Shigaraki to catch.

Satoko couldn't speak at the moment, but her tired expression seemed rather confused.

Shigaraki helped support Satoko so she could walk. He looked towards Hawks one last time before they started to leave. "Thanks. I'll consider not killing you next time we meet."

With that, he and Satoko left the area.

Ochako released Izuku from her quirk. She looked away from him. "I...really wanted to kill him. I just...why? None of our friends deserved to die. And why did Katsuki have to protect me like that? He was so unhappy before he died...I didn't see him smile in a really long time...I hoped that I would see him smile again someday. If there was even a chance that he could have lived longer and became happy again, I should have been the one to die. Anyway...sorry that I hit you earlier."

"Stop talking like that, please." Izuku's tears finally started coming out. He was so weak. So tired. "Kacchan did it for you like a true hero would!"

He felt so angry at himself for not being able to do more. "I should have fought harder. Then they would still be...!"

The police finally arrived to scope out villains around.

"There's one over here!" One cop pointed. "Is that one of the villains?"

Toga was still unconscious in the pit. Without warning, bullets plummeted her body. There was no surviving that. Blood splashed everywhere.

Izuku and Ochako were horrified from the action. Hawks went over towards them to use his wing to cover their sight.