I Said Call me Cate...

Whilst kissing you begin taking off your suit jacket, your quickened pulse making your body heat up. She helps, removing it & tossing it behind her onto the table along side hers.
You have nothing on underneath unlike she.
She looks down, bites her lip & begins placing kisses & gentle bites down your neck, you can tell she's not sure you'd mind her marking your neck.

You bring your hands up behind her neck at the base of her head, you rub your fingers gently at the base of her hairline, causing her to tilt her head back & let out a deep exhale.

Her head tilting back almost like an invitation to scatter some kisses along that beautiful long neck. You give her a nip harder than what she had been doing, causing her to jolt & gasp.
Now she knows you don't care about marks.

You move one hand to her jawline, tracing it with your thumb as you kiss the opposing side, moving to her ear, those perfect ears.
You gently kiss her earlobe, a beautiful earring is dangling from each ear, the small kiss to her ear seems to drive her crazy, prompting her to quickly remove the earrings from each ear tossing them carelessly along with the suit jackets.

You gently return your lips to her neckline, teething her ear lobe gently, she lets out a throaty moan, grinning herself against you even more & digging her fingers into your back, not too hard, but enough to let you know how "keen" she is on you.

"You are the one who is something else Miss Blanchett"
You say in a playfully sexy way.

She pins your arms down on the seat
"I said call me Cate"
She says in an extremely low commanding tone looking into your eyes in a seductive way.
Followed by biting your lip & pushing her centre onto yours, still holding your wrists down

"Fuck..."
*you let out a moan*
"...Cate"
you let out, as you make eye contact.

"Good girl"
she says, letting go of your wrist & removing the pressure from your centre.
This makes you involuntarily twitch toward her.
She likes this.

You raise your hands up, attempting to remove her shirt, only to be stopped by her.
You let out a disappointed groan

"Uh uh honey, keep them there"
she says resting your hands back to your side & kissing your neck.
She looks down & unbuttons her pants, quickly glancing back at you & giggling at your reaction to watching her.
She removes her shirt & tosses it straight to the floor & leans into you, kissing your neck, grabbing your hands & placing them onto her beautiful breasts immediately almost so you're not getting a glance.

You stand up & lift her, she gasps, almost shocked at how effortlessly you did it, you place her on the table & gently press your thigh to her centre teasing her.

"Oh (Y/N) yes, please fuck me"
she moans

You kiss her as she moans into your mouth.
You remove your thigh & move your hands  down, unbuttoning her pants & sliding one hand down the front, she's almost squirming.

"Quite keen miss Cate are we?"
You say in a cheeky way your mouth following the trail of your hand as you kiss down her body to her abdomen.

You remove your hand then finally her pants, leaving her red panties on. You gently run your fingertips either side of her thighs, your mouth following your touch. You continue back up her body to kiss her lips again, she pulls you incredibly close. You can feel your hearts on one another's chest, your breaths heavy.

You push her arms back so she's resting on them comfortably.
You stop for a moment to appreciate her, her other worldly face that you have watched many times, but no film could ever capture the glow she exudes, the scattered freckles that cover her body, in an almost celestial scatter, her small tattoos normally hidden under clothes, her delicate collar bones.

You lower your eyes to her breasts, something you have seen in no film. They're perfect. Her nipples are hard & god they look divine, her tummy has the smallest stretch marks that are so fine & even they almost look like lace, her body hair is fair & under the lights it's iridescent..