Lexi: Hey Tony, I have something to ask you.

Tony: What's up sweetheart?

Lexi: The other day when I went for a drive I met this guy at the beach. I didn't think anything of it at first, but then I saw him again later that same day at the bar with Sam, Bucky and Wanda.

Tony frowns, now intrigued.

Tony: Go on.

Lexi: I asked him if he was following me and of course he denied it, but then I decided to look him up in S.H.I.E.L.D's database and it turns out he's an FBI agent... I was wondering if you could find more information on him. I have no idea what he wants from me, but it's clear he was tailing me.

Tony: Yeah, I'll ask FRIDAY what she can find out. What's his name?

Lexi: Nathan Steel.

He writes it down, nodding.

Tony: I'll let you know as soon as I find something. In the meantime, let me know if you see him again.

Lexi: Ok, thanks Tony.

She walks out of the lab and decides to go hangout in the living room. She sits on the couch and turns on the tv. She scrolls through the movie titles before putting on Independence Day. She is half-way through the movie when Steve walks in.

Steve: What are you watching?

Lexi: Independence Day.

Steve: Oh I like this movie.

He sits down next to her and she smiles. The afternoon goes well and soon Lexi leaves for her room to start getting ready for the party. She styles her long hair and put on some makeup.

 She styles her long hair and put on some makeup

She puts on a pair of black underwear and a matching bra before getting the dress out of her closet

She puts on a pair of black underwear and a matching bra before getting the dress out of her closet. She puts it on and looks at herself in the mirror. She smiles, satisfied. Suddenly, someone knocks on her door.

Lexi: Who is it?

Nat: Wanda and I!

Lexi: Come in!