Will you be content, if your friend's achievement gets circulated in news channels all the time, till she return back from space?.

Taehyung asked very angrily while gritting his teeth, even though he knows Jisoo would be broken down by his questions.

Jisoo remained calm, she imagined her childhood friend who shares same goal to travel space.

No, not at all. Jisoo will cry every time seeing her crossing every step where she dreamt of travelling along with her from 20 years.

She will be devastated, but what to do?. What if Taehyung moves on from her in these seven years?.

Oh god, same freaking thought is blocking her dreams every time. She sat down on floor abruptly and let her heart take control.

Those images of her holding space rocket toys and bugging her father's mind about space all the time during childhood, her favorite space movie, heck her bed sheets from childhood were designed with planets and earth.

All of those made her to cry heart out. She is not even sleeping properly these days.

Taehyung kneeled infront of her. His eyes felt glossy by his baby's weeping. But He didn't calm her. Jisoo should go through this to know whatever decision she took was wrong.

"I w-will not be happy at all. I l-love space a l-lot. I w-will be devastated in f-future for n-not chasing my childhood d-dream.

But what s-should I do? .

Tell me,

I'm scared what if you move on from me in these seven years.

You will become president by then. So many girls will chase after you.

What if a-any lucky girl caught y-your attention?.

Call me s-stupid, I d-don't care. I want t-to be your w-wife, no matter what, in future.

I d-don't want to lose you. I d-don't want to see you with someone else who is not m-me"

Jisoo let her bothering thought with hiccups. She is crying furiously. Thought of losing Taehyung made her panic.

Taehyung felt completely shock by her answer. This is the main reason Jisoo is quitting her dreams, she is insecure about their love.

He smiled sadly while tears started gliding down from his face. What he should do with her?.

He expressed many times how much he adores her. Yet she is insecure.

He can't blame her, their opposite professions and both of them being super popular, having little time to spend with each other now a days is making him insecure too.

Sometimes Taehyung gets sacred what if Jisoo finds more cool and handsome guy than him?.

Separating for 7 years is really a big deal. Definitely these thoughts will invade her mind.

He cupped her face, wiped those tears, lifted her up and took her to nearby couch.

Taehyung made Jisoo to sit comfortably on his lap, his hands on her waist as usual.

She immediately nuzzled his neck and started crying loudly.

Taehyung rubbed her back, kissed her head once in a while. He hugged her more tightly, Taehyung can feel his baby's pain.

He allowed Jisoo to cry her heart out. After she calmed down, he lifted her head and felt his heart sting by her red eyes and tear strained face. This image of her will be nightmare for him.

Taehyung kissed her eyes, red nose and lips. Jisoo is not responding, he is stubborn.

So pecked her lips repeatedly until she started kissing back. They shared kiss where he can taste her salty tears.

After a while they broke the kiss,
she relaxed little bit.

He cupped her face

"Listen to me carefully. Don't interrupt me.

Your are more than my life. I'm ready to leave everything just for you. Can you believe this, but without you I will die for sure.

You are the reason I'm alive

You are the reason I'm this happy.

You make my heart go crazy every time.

I will not find any other girl,

whose smile makes me to forget deepest pains of mine.

Whose honey dripped voice erases all my worries.

Whose body I love to worship every night by making love.

You know baby, every damn day I pray god only one thing.
Jisoo should never meet any guy who could replace me.

I said this many times, but they are not cheesy pick up lines. They are so true and I really mean it.

You are my favorite feeling baby.

So please chase your dreams. Achieve your long lasting goals. Your first love is waiting for you, go towards that. Don't neglect that.

I will wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else but you to share my life with"

Taehyung ended his monologue with small smile.

Jisoo didn't utter a word. Taehyung's words definitely removed her insecurities. He loves her the same way she loves him.

She nuzzled his neck and started rethinking about her decision.

Taehyung understood, so didn't disturb her.

They stayed in same position for one hour with Jisoo thinking about her decision and Taehyung rubbing her back soothingly.

This time Jisoo took right decision, Taehyung's words really changed her a lot.

She lifted her head and uttered those words where Taehyung is dying to listen from past two days.

"You are right!. I shouldn't quit my dreams.

Now I'm sure you will wait for me. I was bounded by insecurities earlier. So I took that inappropriate decision.

Now I'm ready to run after my first love. I will cross every step of my dream by holding you in my heart"

Jisoo said with small smile with tears in her eyes. She felt like a huge rock was lifted from her head.

Taehyung smiled widely with tears and hugged her tightly.................