***

"hasna"

"hasna wake up"

I heard nina voice...i slowly opened my eyes while rubbing them nd saw her frowning..

"what" i said sleepily.

"we have to go for dinner...it's already late.." she said floding her arms near her chest.

"ok..wait for 2min" i said nd got up. I left to washroom.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. I look horriable. Uff..I washed my face, Stepped out of the washroom nd wiped my face with towel. I slightly brushed my hair nd glanced around for urvi & deepa..

"where are urvi & deepa" i asked her confused because when i came back from college i didn't find them in room nd now also there is no sight of both of them.

"Don't know, I too didn't saw them when i came back to hostel from class. I called them but they are cutting my calls" she replied nonchantly.

"ok...but what if something might happen to them" i said worriedly.

"you don't need worry about them. I asked one of their classmates they said that they saw both of them with that senior madam's" she shrugged.

"ok..lets go" i said.

We went to mess but it's closed..we both look at each other with perplexed look.

"It's closed" nina exclaimed.

"hmm but our mess closes at 10:30 na" i said kniting my eyebrows nd glanced at the watch..

"It's 10:45" i gasped at her.

"oh shit" she cursed.

I glared at her...

"I'm sorry yaar i was so engrossed myself in writing that coding of C language which mam was given today that i didn't glanced at watch till the opposite room girl told me that it's late for our dinner." she added.

"what now" i said annoyed.

I was feeling so hungry because from noon to till now i didn't ate anything.

"why not we go to food court...I heard it will be open till 11:30 " she chiripped.

"ok...but what if some seniors will caught us" i hestitated.

"look at that time..none will be there at this time...come na" she dragged me out of the mess.

We passed by our hostel nd was  about to go further to food court but abruptly stopped when my eyes caught a glimpse of the persons who were coming opposite to me.

I rooted to my place in fear. We both looked at each other. Naina was terrified.

Hmph..we both are darpok's(cowards)

They are none other than that trecharaus batch...nd what shocked me more was urvi & deepa are also with them along with that horlicks batch..

Deepa was walking behind them nd was busy in admiring rishi sir. I glanced at the trecherous handsome wolfy.. He was about to look at us but before he did i immidetiely turned around making nina too spin around...luckily he didn't saw me..

I glanced around the surroundings to find a place to hide. My eyes caught bushes near us. I quickly dragged nina with me to hid behind the bushes.... All this happened in a fraction of seconds.

We both looked at each other nd cursed ourselves for being late for dinner. I was dieing in hunger. I glanced in that direction again...but quickly ducked my head as soon as i saw that wolfy & cabir anna both were looking towards us.