twitterpated | 19

Start from the beginning

"That one looks a bit like a bunny"

"Are you crazy?"

"Maybe"

"Aiden.....you suck at this"

"oh whatever" Aiden grumbled in response, plopping a few jelly beans into his mouth.

the boys where on their backs, they gaze turned to the sky.

they were cloud watching.

it was actually quite fun if you ignore the weird comments Aiden made about what the clouds apparently looked like.

How a cloud could look like Queen Elizabeth was only for Aiden to know.

Aiden watched as Matìas reached for his phone, putting it on and checking the time.

Matìas smiled that rare yet gorgeous smile of his that Aiden had come to adore.

"Just a few more minutes" Matìas muttered to himself unaware of the fact that Aiden had heard him.

Aiden furrowed his brows in curiosity and confusion.

'Almost time for what?' he wanted to ask, but decided against it and instead chose to ogle the male while he wasn't paying attention.

Aiden wasn't sure how many times he's mentioned it but Matias was breathtakingly fucking gorgeous.

Every single feature of his drew Aiden in.

The sharpness of his jaw.

The way his hair framed his eyes and how he always pushed it back.

The way his deep oceanic blue eyes shone in the light, what hid behind them a mystery that Aiden was eager to solve.

They drew him in. Making him eager to learn.

The shape of his soft lips and the scar above them which was always turned up into a smirk or his favourite-That rare smile. Aiden wondered how his lips felt. Tasted.

He wanted to feel those lips against his own.

Movement from the corner of his eyes brought him out of his thoughts.

His eyes drifted to the sky and back to Matìas, doubled in size.

He was at a loss of words

"W-Wha-"

"Shh" Matias hushed him softly, wrapping his arm around Aiden's waist and pulling him in.

Aiden's heart was pounding.

His thoughts spiralling out of control.

He could feel Matias against him. He could feel the heat radiating off Matias in large waves and Aiden took it in willingly.

He payed attention to the way Matìas' arms felt around him. Trying to memories every feeling of it.

He leant his head on Matìas shoulder, his gaze still on the beautiful show of stars.

And there the two teenage boys sat, under the dark blue sky which was filled with shooting stars and fluffy white clouds, mixed with the fast racing of their hearts in silence.