How could some of the best moments of my life all come from one person? In that short of an amount of time? Harry had seemingly wormed his way back into my life and changed it completely, and I honestly wouldn't know what I'd do without him, or who id be without him.

I really adored him, and I hoped he knew that.

I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever

I know you wanna leave

So c'mon baby be with me
So happily
So happily

One, two, three, four!
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We're on fire now
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We're on fire now (we're on fire)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
We're on fire now

"Pay attention to the song," he teased.

"Okay, okay, yeah. Jeez," I giggle at him, leaning in and trying to connect our lips together but he stops me, pulling his neck back (looking absolutely ridiculous doing so) and shaking his head.

"Nope, pay attention to the song." He says and I groan.

"C'mon! This is the perfect moment to kiss to, it's like every YA romance novel, and this is the part where the main characters kiss," I pout at him. "Please?"

"Fuck me, you're so cliche." He smiles, "But absolutely not, listen to the song. You'll get all the kisses you want after," he gives me a pointed look and I roll my eyes at him playfully.

I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanna leave
So c'mon baby be with me
So happily

I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanna leave
So c'mon baby be with me

So happily

As the song comes to a close I stare at him, taking this moment in. His eyes are closed, bobbing his head slightly and I could cry from genuine happiness and adoration as I snap a photo in my mind, hanging it up in a mental gallery of him and I.

Fuck my core memories, I just want him.

Silence fills the room as Harry's eyes open and I stare at him for a moment, looking into his eyes and feeling mine well up with tears. "Can I please kiss you now?"

Instead of answering him, he smiles at me, bringing his hand up to my chin and pulling my face in for a kiss. I could feel every piece of love and passion radiating off of us, and I had managed to go from sitting on his lap with my legs crossed to a full-on makeout and straddle, as my legs part on either side his thighs.

"Fuck, if only I knew I'd get that reaction out of you, I would've brought you here ages ago!" He smiles at me, catching his breath from our makeout session.

"Shut up," I giggle, cupping his cheeks and pressing my forehead up to his. "Thank you for bringing me here, and for the song, and for everything. I love you, so much." I ramble.

My favorite lopsided smile graces his features as he pulls me closer, "So I take it you liked the song?"

"I loved it, I'm gonna call it my song from now on."

"I did take inspiration from you, so it technically is yours." He smiles at me.

"Oh?" I raise a brow at him, "So do I get some revenue from this? Where's my cut?" I demand playfully, reaching my hand out in a 'gimme' kind of motion and he laughs at me, shaking his head.

"You're ridiculous, I love you." He kisses me. "Do I get a reward for having such a good song for you then?" He jokes and I look at him seriously. Silently I start to undo his belt, grabbing the buckle and his eyes go wide.

"Woah! Woah woah woah," He stops me and I groan in protest.

"Too much?" I ask in a panic, and he shakes his head.

"Cameras," He gestures to the ceiling and my eyes widened as I see three security cameras on each corner.

"Good call, wanna head out to lunch instead?" I suggest and he laughs.

"So fucking cute, I love you."