thirty-one

harry styles

i like you too. i like you too. i like you too. i like you too. i like you too. i like you too. i like you too.

Her words play in my mind like a broken record, leaving me awake for most of the night.

Well, that's a lie, her words kept me up all night.

My stomach is filled with butterflies as I hold her closer to me, her golden hair fanned all over the pillow, and my face. I smile at her scent, knowing she smells like me and she's going to smell like me all throughout the day and tomorrow.

Sometimes it shocks me how deep she is in her sleep, judging by the fact that she dropped the (less intense but still incredible) L bomb on me last night then fell asleep as if nothing happened. She must've been so tired.

Sometimes I wish I could read your mind, Olive.

I frown at the thought of her being so closed up that she was so tired—physically and mentally. Remembering the way she barely spoke to any of us last night, made me panic. Her demeanor shifted swiftly, making my heart drop at the thought of me doing anything wrong to make her feel uncomfortable or antsy.

Hell, she didn't even climb into bed with me. I waited for her for almost an hour, laying on my side waiting to feel the bed dip so I could wrap my arms around her tightly so we could drift off to sleep together. I hastily got up to find her on the couch sleeping softly, making me smile at her bliss.

It only takes twenty minutes until our peaceful little bubble bursts with someone clearing their throat, making Olivia stir and get up slowly.

"Did you guys really have to do it on the couch? We sit there!" Liam groans, walking closer to inspect why we decided to sleep on the couch instead of our room.

"We didn't do anything on the couch, Liam," she hisses, her voice groggy as she rubs her eyes and stretches, balling her fists like a newborn baby.

She's adorable.

Liam puts his arms up in defense, backing away as Olivia seemed to be in a cranky mood. Nonetheless, she still was as flawless as ever.

I suddenly hear laughs and snickers, which immediately alert me that tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum have woken up and are definitely gonna think we fucked on the couch.

"Woah! You guys fucked on the couch?!" the Irish boy exclaims, making Olivia cringe. Tweedle-dum (aka the Doncaster boy) throws his head back in a boyish cackle, joking about something along the lines of us being 'wild horndogs'.

Olivia sighs in irritation, getting up and pulling away from my grip and making me pout. She turns to me with a soft smile before lifting her shirt off ever so slightly to expose the band of my boxer briefs perfectly resting on her smooth skin. My eyes widen at her unexpected actions, so unexpected that it shuts the two blue-eyed boys up.

"If we had fucked, these boxers wouldn't be so intact," she winks at me before turning away, making her way into the kitchen.

Their jaw drops and I'm left with the two idiots frozen in place, a sly smirk curling into my lips as she did that. Her boldness was always something I loved about her, but especially when she'd be that way in the morning.

"So, you didn't do it on the couch eh? Can I sit?" Louis asks and I roll my eyes, hitting him in the balls with one of the decorative throw pillows we had bought, earning a little yelp come from his lips, then a groan in pain. I smile at the damage I've caused, Niall bursting into laughs as well, cheering me on proudly.