𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

act two; chapter fourteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

тнє αƒтєямαтн

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSIDE OF A SMALL HOUSE NEXT TO THE SEA, A YOUNG GIRL LAID PEACEFULLY ON HER FUTON. Next to her were her worried teammates, for she had been asleep for 4 days already.

"When do you think she'll wake up...?" Sakura asked with sad eyes as she caressed the black-haired girl's cheek.

Naruto looked at the pink-haired girl for a moment before refocusing his eyes on Y/n.

"Kakashi said it should be soon, we just need to be patient," Sasuke said, looking to the side. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Y/n ended up in this situation, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried.

When Naruto told him that she had unexpectedly passed out on the bridge, he couldn't help but feel anxious.

So here he was, waiting for the said girl to arise from her slumber.

"Y/n sure is taking a while, huh?" Naruto muttered sadly, making Sakura look at him with a soft expression.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get up soon. This is our Y/n we're talking about!" She encouraged, pumping a fist in the air as she spoke.

Listening to his teammate's attempt at encouragement, the blonde's eyes slowly became brighter.

"Yeah! You're right, Sakura! Y/n's can pull through this, believe it!"

A small grunt caught the trio's attention, making them snap their necks to look at the source of the sound.

Y/n.

The black-haired girl stirred in her sleep for a few moments before slowly opening her eyes. She sat up with a huff and put a hand to her head, feeling a headache coming on.

"Y/N!" Naruto and Sakura screamed as they jumped on the now-awake female. Instinctively, Y/n brought out both her arms and caught her crying teammates.

"Hm..." She hummed in worry as she felt the two shake because of how much they were crying.

"We- We th-ought you were- I'm so glad you're okay!" Sakura sobbed as she buried her head into the older girl's arm.

Naruto didn't say anything, instead, he continued to cry, some snot leaving his nose as he wailed.

Y/n's surprised eyes immediately turned soft at the sight of her friends crying. She pulled them both into a hug and patted their heads softly.

'Sorry for worrying you, everyone.'