034 | titan surem

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead and turn into a titan. I won't interfere anymore." he said, grabbing Eren by his hair. "However, no head starts." Taking the thing that was in Eren's mouth, out. Releasing it. 

All of his nasty saliva falling onto the ground.

"You both become titans and have at it. If Historia wins, you'll have your peace. But if you lose to Eren, the situation stays the same." He used his blade and lightly put a line on his forehead.

His skin basically popped and started to bleed. The blood covering his eyes. "Keep drawing breath till I run out and die? Can you even call that livin'?!"

"Kenny. That's enough. Stop it." you tell him, now getting a bit more defensive. You couldn't stand him being violent towards the people you loved anymore.

"Ah? What are ya gonna do." he snarks at your stupid comment. 

And he was right. What were you going to do?

"Historia!" Rod suddenly yells out, grabbing the titan surem and holding it near Historia's chest. Sweat coming down her face.

She was still unsure of everything.

"With this injection, you can become a powerful titan!" he gushes, his eyeballs getting bigger and bigger. "Then you can eat him, but in fact, it's more than that!" The titan surem still pointing at Historia's neck—chin—chest part.

"You must bite his spine and consume the spinal fluid!" he says, releasing the direction of where he was pointing and handed the Titan Injection to Historia. 

Historia was cautious, but she was doing it. Her figure shaking with fear and anger, gripping tightly on the Titan Injection so that she didn't accidentally drop it. 

It was pointing towards her forearm. The needle nearly poking her skin.

Then, she looked over at Eren. Who was chained up. His hands bandaged up, cuffed up and his waist tied to the crystalized base. His legs cuffed to the ground.

"Eren, why?" Historia cried out. "Why aren't you transforming?" she looks over at Eren, horrified. 

Why wasn't he doing anything? Did he want to die?

"If I become a titan, you'll get eaten! At this rate..." Historia holds the Titan Injection, this time it wasn't nearly poking her skin.

The blood on Eren's forehead was still there, but this time there were tears forming under his eyes. That made Historia hesitate again.

"Do it Historia!" Shut it crusty old man.

"It shouldn't have happened..." he finally spoke. 

"Eh?" her figure continuing to shake.

"Me.. If five years ago, he hadn't done that here...Your sister...would have been able to do something, right? But my dad stole the Power of the Titans from its rightful place. Just how many died for that? Armin's grandpa...Thomas, Nack, Mina, Milieus, Marco... Those guys on the Levi Squad... The people of Stohess... Those soldiers who came to save me... Mr. Hannes...I can never atone for it all. It shouldn't have happened. Those days of training... That dream beyond the walls... I... shouldn't have happened." The tears on his face started streaming.

Why did he bring that up? All the lives that were lost, why?

That almost made you tear up. But it just wouldn't come out. You've done this multiple times. Betrayed people, killed people, cried. It's all just apart of life you lived in here.  

He was regretting everything. 

Historia had tears forming down her eyes as well. "So, at the least...let it end at your hand. Eat me. Save humanity." The tears wouldn't stop from Eren's eyes. "It's all...up to you." he says putting his head back down. Waiting for Historia's decision.

Kenny was hanging on a crystalized pillar, while you were below him. 

"Eren... That time... when you called me a normal person, I was so happy." She was nearly going to do it. For the thousandth time. But again, she hesitated.

A memory of Ymir came back to her head. Making her hesitate even more.

"What's wrong, Historia? Are you scared? All you have to do is inject that liquid into your body." Rod said to her.

"It's Historia's decision. Not yours." you said aloud.

"Father...why? Why didn't the Reiss family in that whole 100 years...eliminate the titans and liberate humanity? All while possessing to control all the titans..." 

Hah! What's your excuse this time?

"Because, the first Reiss Kind who built this world within the walls... wished for us to be controlled by the titans. The first King believed that the only path to true peace. But I do not know why. It's only known by those who see world's memories." 

What was he even saying? 

He then ranted about his family and stuff. Not like you were paying any attention. You didn't care enough. He was telling lies anyways so you didn't even bother.

"For God to lead and guide humanity!" he finished his speech off with that.

Historia thought again about Ymir. 

Her words: 

"I want you... to live a life you're proud of."

She threw away the titan surem. The glass shattering onto the ground with the titan surem. 

Rod let out a shocked and horrified gasp. "Historia!" Rod yelled out, grabbing her shoulders. She threw Rod and flipped him over.

You smiled. That's my Historia. Taught her well.

"God, my ass! You're just giving an our and manipulating other people!" You heard a crack. "I've had! I won't let you kill me!" She grabs the bag that had the keys to uncuff Eren and ran up the stairs. 

Kenny let out an obnoxious laugh, "HEAHEHA! That's the spirit! This is gettin' good!"

Even Eren was shocked at this, she grabbed the keys out of the bag, "What are you doing, Historia?!" Eren asks shocked at her decision.

But it was a decision that she was proud of for making.

"Eren we're leaving. With Y/n as well." she says, getting the keys and uncuffing the cuffs and the chains.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:sorry i agree this is a bitboring 😒 BUT HOPEFULLYTHE INTERESTING STUFFWILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXTCHAPTER <3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
sorry i agree this is a bit
boring 😒 BUT HOPEFULLY
THE INTERESTING STUFF
WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT
CHAPTER <3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:sorry i agree this is a bitboring 😒 BUT HOPEFULLYTHE INTERESTING STUFFWILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXTCHAPTER <3