Gently, Fred lifted Maddie so that she could be straddling his lap before connecting their lips together again. They kissed tenderly, only pulling away to take off each other's clothes. Once in their underwear, Fred stood up with Madeleine's legs wrapped around him and laid her on the bed so that he could hover on top of her. With one of her hands placed on the back of his neck, she pulled him into another kiss that instantly grew heated as she moaned into his mouth when his hips rocked against her core.

She arched her back so that he could unclasp her bra, which he did with ease before attaching his lips onto the soft skin. Pressing feathery kisses on her breasts, neck and collarbones before kissing his way down to her navel. His large calloused hands caressed her bare sides tenderly as he parted her legs to press even more kissed on her inner thighs, sucking small purple marks on her pale skin.

Fred was already painfully hard in his briefs, as his tongue swirled around her sensitive clit. Her fingers were tangled in his hair as breathy moans left her lips, feeling her high nearing when he pumped his fingers into her faster while still providing plenty of attention to the most sensitive part of her body. Maddie came with a loud cry of his name. After coming back to earth, she sat up slightly to take off his briefs, stroking him slowly before he lined the tip of his cock with her entrance. The two of them desperate to feel each other after what felt like an eternity of being apart.

"Sure?"

"Always," she pulled him into another deep long kiss as Fred thrusted into her slowly and passionately. They truly were two pieces of a puzzle in mind, body and soul.

Even though none had admit it before, they had been making love ever since New Year's night in Grimmauld Place all those years ago. She got lost in the pools of honey that were his eyes as he slightly sped up the rythm of his thrusts, fast enough to bring both of them to their euphoric state but not fast enough to make it rough. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist as they kissed sloppily, moaning into the other's mouth.

Sweaty bodies glistening under the faint glow of the moon coming from the bedroom's window. The bed creeking softly as her moans intensified, Fred whispering only sweet loving things in her ear as her walls clenched around him. Her nails digging half crescent moon shapes onto his broad shoulders while thrusted into her deeper, making ecstasy course through her veins as the fireworks bursted in her, followed by his release as well.

They remained still, catching their breaths before Fred pulled out and cleaned the two of them, making sure to cast a contraceptive charm on her before pulling her into his chest smiling. He had forgotten what was it like to smile genuinely but with her in his arms, there was nothing more he could ever wish for. Maddie's was still heaving as she drew small patterns on his chest with her fingertip, relishing in the vast amount of love she felt for him.

"What's this?" he looked at the newest scar that was on her right inner arm.

"Bellatrix carved a reminder onto me when I got there," she whispered as he read the words. 'Filthy Half-Breed,' that were engraved in her arm, clearly done by a knife.

"If you don't kill her, can I do it?"

"I'm pretty sure the prophecy says it has to be me," Maddie kissed the tip of his nose just like he liked it. "I'm gonna go use the loo," she stood up with trembling legs and threw on a pair of his sweatpants and one of his jumpers.

"Don't take too long," he pouted.

"I won't," she shook her head and went out of the room.

It was late so it was unlikely that someone would be awake which Maddie was thankful about since she didn't feel in the mood for an interrogation or anything of the sort. She was coming out of the upstairs bathroom when she bumped into George, the latter who was sitting on a lovechair