Tao Yuan walked to over and looked at Donald Xiu, "Did you bring them?"

"How is that possible?" Donald Xiu denied. "I'm a newcomer, how could I invite them?"

Tao Yuan stared at him for a while. It was ok if he didn't want to admit it, but he had to make some things clear.

Tao Yuan poked Donald Xiu's strong chest and said, "I can give you time. You don't have to tell the truth now, but there is one thing you have to remember. If you dare to touch others, you will never be sexually blessed again."

Tao Yuan, with a fierce look on his face, made a threatening gesture towards Donald Xiu's male organ. 

Although Tao Yuan believes that he will definitely not have a relationship with others, but the other models are quite unrestrained and enthusiastic. His lover is so handsome and in such a good body, there will definitely be someone who will chase him. That's why he reminded his lover again and again that he has a cleanliness habit, so he know's he's not allowed to touch others. He's especially not allowed to touch places where he shouldn't be touched.

Donald Xiu smiled and squeezed his chin and said, "If I can't give you sex anymore, are you going to find your ex-boyfriend again?"

"If you can't make me sexually happy, then I'll replace you on top." Tao Yuan was mocked by his smile and cursed in his heart. This bastard, how can he be such a jerk in this life?

"You... can you be hard?" Donald Siu looked at him suspiciously.

"Come over to warm the bed tonight, I will show you how hard I am." Tao Yuan turned around with great momentum.

..............................

After returning to the hotel for dinner, Tao Yuan went to the bathroom to take a shower. He felt a bit better after taking a long shower. While he was taking a shower, he thought about going out later and decided to message Donald Xiu. 

He walked out of the bathroom in high nightgown and sent Donald Xiu a message urging him to come over. He replied quickly, saying that he would be there in an hour.

Donald Xiu opened the door and walked into the room, and said to Tao Yuan, "Boss, I'm here to warm your bed."

Tao Yuan glanced at him and said, "Go take a bath."

Donald Xiu undressed as he walked towards the bathroom.

Tao Yuan tossed the phone aside, took off his nightgown, and then lay down under the quilt waiting for him to come out. Being naked made his desire more and more intense. 

After taking a shower, Donald Xiu walked towards the bed and pressed down on Tao Yuan's body.

Tao Yuan clung to his shoulders as the two sucked each other's lips. When Donald Xiu's tongue entered his mouth, Tao Yuan's tongue rubbed against it.

Donald Xiu's young and strong body made Tao Yuan eager to enjoy him. Sometimes it felt good to have a little wolf pup younger than himself, especially since he is willing to cooperate so much. It leaves Tao Yuan feeling very satisfied.

Donald Xiu felt that the person under him, who normally looked cold, was both innocent and alluring when he was on the bed. When they don't meet, he will involuntarily miss him. This occurred because his body is too tempting and he wanted the feeling of being nursed. Now he's accidentally lost his heart.

He likes gambling and taking risks. His life's greatest joy used to be chasing excitement, but losing his heart is also incredibly thrilling. Previously, he had thought that he would never fall in love with anyone in his entire life. Now his heart has been taken by this person and he's willingly surrendered to his fate. Where did this willingness and eagerness to surrender come from?