𝟑𝟑. 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

" Oh and don't tell Zymeir i cussed, cause he gon get on my ass. Thank you twin brother buh bye" she kissed his cheek before running out the kitchen.

She heard him laughing from the kitchen and shook her head before she went back to her room and chose an outfit.

This time she didn't wear Zymeir's clothes, which was a start. She decided to wear her black jumpsuit that she styled with her white G Fazos and a black bag.

She put all of her essentials in the bag before spraying her raspberry scented perfume on.

She then took a good look at herself in the mirror before nodding and going out the room.

" Kulture wait a damn minute" Kamiri stopped her before she could go out the front door.

" Uh-yes" she slowly turned around.

" First you leavin' without my car keys which is a dumb move so here" he threw the keys at her " And second of all did you eat?" he asked.

" Yes" she lied

" Go getchu sum to eat mane" he gave her a twenty dollar bill.

" Thanks K" she hugged him before going out the front door.

She hit the unlock button on his car keys and got in. Only reason Zymeir didn't the car today was because he felt like a bitch riding Kamiri's car so he decided to take Ubers.

Both of their cars were supposed to be dropped off in a few days anyways.

Kafeyah bluetoothed her phone to the car and pressed shuffle on her R&B playlist.

She then backed out the driveway and began singing as Distance by Tory Lanez was playing.

She pulled off and bopped her head to the music. "Honestly, I'm embarrassed
I've been so fucking careless
Caught in my fucking ways" she sung.

You should not have to wait
I've been so fucking selfish
Insecure 'cause I'm jealous

"I want nobody with you
Still got my sneaky link-ups
I know I'm wrong for that" she sung as she turned on a street.

( a/n: Tory is so mfkn toxic y'all but that's still my nigga )

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Just as she parked in her grandfathers's driveway, her phone began ringing.

She looked down at it and saw Zymeir trying to Facetime her.

" Hi my love" she smiled into the camera before turning the engine of the car off.

" Hi baby, where you goin'?" he asked noticing that she was in the car.

" I'm at my pawpaw's house"

" You didn't tell me he lived over here" Zymeir frowned.

" I didn't" she frowned " Well i thought that i did. I'm sorry" she apologized.

" Nah you straight, just lemme know next time hm? Imma need you to come scoop me inna few. Ion' feel like payin' for no fuckin' Uber" he sighed

" Yeah of course papa, just let me know what time and the address" she yawned.

" I gotchu. Imma let you go back to what you was doin'. Say hi to ya' grandpa fa' me aight? I love you princess"