Chapter 8

Percy's POV

Everyone was asleep. The house was quiet except for the sound of birds and wind outside. I could hear my footsteps when I walked around. I grabbed a blanket and layed on the couch, covering myself with the blanket. There wasn't much room in my bed now so... couch it was...

I watched TV for a while, waiting for myself to fall asleep. Then, I heard footsteps as if someone was coming downstairs. I saw Caleb, rubbing his eyes.

"Daddy," he said. "I had a nightmare..."

"Aw," I said, sitting up. "Why didn't you tell Dada?"

"He's cranky when he's tired..."

"True." I held out my arns. "C'mere."

Caleb walked over to me and practically fell into my arms. I layed down on the couch and layed Caleb on top of me. I covered ourselves in the blanket and cuddled him. He fell asleep almost instantly.

**********

I woke up around 4 in the morning. Caleb was shaking me awake. He had been crying.

"Daddy," he said, still shaking me. "DADDY!"

"What?" I sat up and hugged him.

"I had a nightmare again... you died" He cried.  "Don't kill yourself to save me Daddy..."

Him saying that reminded me of when Nico had a few years ago. He had a nightmare about me committing suicide so save him.

"I won't ever do that," I said. "Unless I need to."

"Don't say that Daddy..."

Nico's POV

I woke up around 5 in the morning. Don't. Know. Why...

I couldn't fall back to sleep. Something felt wrong... I felt the bed and noticed that Caleb wasn't there. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Caleb!?" I screamed.

"SH!!" I heard Percy. "He's sleeping..."

"Oh he's down here." I chuckled. I layed on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

~~

Holy shit im writing this feeling like shit.

Felt like shit yesterday and today...

Anyways...

Ugh my neck hurts. Idk if im ganna be able to update tomorrow.

Also, sorry if I updated a lil late... busy...

Anyways bye....

♡♡♡♡♡ -Darcy Loves Cha! (But hates being sick)