Chapter 3

Percy's POV

I was laying on the couch, breathing slowly since my throat hurt. My neck had a red mark on it from the noose. But I didn't care. Nico said he still loved me... did that mean we could be married..?

I closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. But I heard footsteps that made me open my eyes.

"Nico?" I mumbled.

"Yeah," he sat on the couch by my feet. "It's me..."

I looked at him. "Is it possible we could still be married?"

He looked at me, then looked down. "No... I won't stop loving you. We just can't get married..."

"Why?" I sat up. "Why can't we? I thought you loved me!"

"I do Percy," By this point, Nico had tears in his eyes. "We can be married some other time."

"When Nico?" I was close to crying. "How long are you making me wait!?"

"Stop yelling at me..." a tear streamed down his cheek.

I hugged Nico. Surprisingly he didn't push me away, but didn't hug back. "I'm sorry I hurt you, Nico. I'm sorry..."

He nodded his head. He hugged me tightly and cried.

**********

Nico fell asleep with his arms crossed over his stomach and his legs hanging off the edge of the couch. Willow and Caleb had fallen asleep next to me. They both looked so cute when they were sleeping. I stared at them for a while. Then, I fell asleep.

Nico's POV

I woke up, almost forgetting where I was. I remembered that I went over to Percy's house with the kids at the perfect time: stopping Percy from committing suicide.

The thought of losing him scared me. I wouldn't know what to do if he died.

I got off my spot on the couch and layed next to Percy and Caleb. Caleb shifted slightly, but stayed asleep. I smiled slightly, then fell asleep

~~

ENJOYINNNNN??????

Okay so I will try to update every day. I love writing this!!!

♡♡♡♡♡ -Darcy Loves Cha!