SFW Alphabet- Hendley

Start from the beginning

Oh, he's a sucker for biting lips. He also likes it when you full-on fight him for dominance. He goes weak in the knees when you kiss him.

L - Love Confession (How did they confess their love?)

(same as preference)

M - Mean (What are they like when they're mean? Is it common?)

He never gets mad at you or the kids but he can get quite mean or protective if someone hurts one of his family. He will definitely give anyone a taste of their own medicine if they do you wrong.

N - Nicknames (Do they have nicknames for you? What are their favourites for them?)

He likes being called Love, because of the way you say it and he loves calling you Honey. He's always done it since he met you. It still gives him butterflies.

O - Open (How long did it take for them to open up to you?)

He is quite an open book so it took a little over a week to get personal with you.

P - Proposal (How would they propose? Would they propose at all?)

He was very smooth about it, with a romantic picnic under the stars.

Q - Quiet (What are quiet moments like with them?)

He can't really stand silence so he just likes to play around to make you laugh. He might just try to fluster you or try to annoy you just enough to make you pout. As long as he can keep you both occupied, he's happy.

Plus, he likes the lively nature of your children because they mostly inherited his playful personality.

R - Rainy Day (What are they like in the rain?)

He loves the rain almost as much as he likes the snow so he likes to watch it from the window. He also loves to play around with you and the kids in the rain because it's almost carefree. The only thing you worry about at that moment is who will fall in the first puddle.

S - Sad (How do they handle their sadness? How do they react to yours?)

He is very oblivious to his own anguish so you might notice before he does. You might have to help him to acknowledge it but after that, he'll talk about it to you when he feels like it.

T - Time (How long did it take for you to get together?)

About a year, full of flirtatious glances from you and stuttering compliments from him

U - Unique (What's an interesting thing about them that not a lot of people know about?)

He doesn't tell many people but he can play the saxophone.

V - Value (What are some of the things they value most in life? value most about you?)

He very much values your sense of humour and your kindness. There's nothing he values more than the life you've made for yourselves

W - Wildcard (random fluff headcanon)

He's the kind of person to place notes around the house for you to find if he isn't there :)

X - XO (Are they affectionate with hugs and kisses? If not, are they in other ways?)

He is very, very affectionate and very charming. He flirts with you as he did back in the camp as if you weren't married yet. He never stops making the effort to make you feel loved no matter what

Y - Yearn (How do they deal with yearning?)

He just tries to push it to the back of his mind and keep going with his day. If that does fail and you arent around, he will, eventually, sort it out himself

Z - Zen (What makes them calm?)

If he gets a little bit too excited or irritated, you try to distract him and calm him down with songs or humming in his ear. It might actually make him fall asleep :)