Chapter 3

After the event that just took place, I walk into the bathroom and started the shower. I slip off my black dress and heels and hop in. As I was washing my body, I hear a knock on the door.

 "Come in" I yell looking outside the curtain to see who would be entering. 

"Hey Y/N can I change in here? The other girls are already back, and I really want to change out of this dress" She gave me a small smile. 

"Yea sure go ahead" I put my head back in the shower and continued. 

 After hearing Pansy leave, I get out and change into a guy's shirt I grabbed in the boy's dorm, awhile back. I throw that shirt on, and I pair of underwear. Never really liked wearing pants to bed so I just wear big t-shirts which I get from the boys. After changing and doing my night routine I walk out to see Pansy gone and the other girls already in bed. 

 "Where did Pansy go?" I asked looking over at them while putting slippers on. 

"She told us she was heading to the boy's dorms and for you to come after your out of the shower." She gave me a small smile before getting herself into bed. 

"Alright thanks" After finding out where she went, I head to the guy's dorms. 

As I enter the dorm, I see a mix of people on beds or on the floor just talking. I walk over to Theo's bed and sit down looking at Mattheo who was sitting on the bed across from me. As he smirked at me, I look away at the other blushing. All the thoughts from earlier and what he said came flooding into my mind. 

"Y/N you alright there? your face is all red" Draco looked me up and down before stopping on my face. 

"Yea I'm fine just got out of a hot shower so it must have made my face red" I look back up at Matteo what was still smirking at me. 

"You know you might get your ass beat if Mattheo sees you touching me like this" Theo seemed to know something was going on, when I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I leaned back into him for support.

"I see that, is something going on between the two of you?" He whispered back at me. 

"I mean, I guess. When he ripped me off of you, he took me to my dorm and told me that I was his and no one can say otherwise basically." I looked at him while explaining. Theo just nodded in response. 

About an hour later of just us talking, I noticed Theo's arms still wrapped around me and I was still leaning into him. 

"What?" Theo said as I looked back at him. 

"Your arms are still around me" I looked down at his hands still wrapped around my waist. 

"Oh yea, I know.  I just want to know if he will come at me in front of the others for touching you." I let out a giggle as I knew this was going to end amazingly. I also wanted to know the answer. 

After laughing at what Theo said I look back over after feeling eyes burning into me. I turned my head to look over at Mattheo, who was staring at me like there was no tomorrow.  I look at him and smirked shaking my head. Theo also looked at him knowing he's making him mad. Theo thought it would be a good idea for him to lean closer to me so he could put his head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek. The next thing I know Mattheo is up walking up to us and I suddenly feel the support from behind me gone, knowing Theo got up at the sight of Mattheo coming. I look behind me to see Theo running for his life down the stairs to the common room with Mattheo on his ass. I laugh while looking at everyone. Most looks were of confusion or pure joy. After I was done laughing, I got up and ran down after them. 

As I reach the common room, I see Theo behind his girlfriend who seems like she just entered the common room. Mattheo was in front of them trying to get behind Theo's girlfriend, Miranda. Who was also my baby cousin. Though she's a Ravenclaw girl, I introduced her to Theo due to him being best friend and now they are together. 

"Hey Miranda, I missed you, but I think you should move next to me." I let out a soft laugh. 

"Hey Y/n, um yea what the hell is happening here?" She swiftly got out of Theo's grip on her shoulders and fast walked to me. 

As she got to me, Mattheo began to try and attack poor Theo. 

"Basically-" I cut myself off as soon as I saw blood. I gasped as I ran at the two boys who were rolling on the floor. 

I began to try and pull off Mattheo from Theo. Miranda soon joined trying to pull Theo back from Mattheo's range. 

 "Mattheo just tell her how you damn feel. Y/n told me everything you said to her. If anyone tries to stop you or get in your way, I'll help you stop them myself" Theo spoke fast from the adrenaline. 

I looked at the two boys, one with sympathy, one with anger. I grabbed Mattheo's hand as I tried to lightly drag him to my dorm. We got to my dorm, and I began to pull him to the bathroom. The girls all looked in horror as his face, hands and shirt were bloody. We got to the bathroom before I slammed the door shut. 

 We didn't say anything to each other as I began to wipe his nose and eyebrow that had a cut in it.  I put alcohol on the rag before putting it on the cut on his eyebrow. He hissed before grabbing my wrist and pulling it down. I looked at him giving him a dirty look. The he finally broke the silence. 

"Look Y/N I didn't mean to make you mad but come on he was touching you" I looked up at him shaking my head. 

"What?" He asked raising his good eyebrow. 

"Really Mattheo? Theo is one of my best friends who's dating my little cousin" I began to raise my voice by the end part, mad now. 

"If he has a girlfriend, then he shouldn't be touching you like that" I looked down at me before looking at the rag in my hand full of blood. 

"You're lucky Mattheo" I said looking down at feet. 

"And why's that?" He grabbed my chin making me look up at him. 

"Because I actually think I'm falling for you too" I whispered to him. Looking into his beautiful eyes. 

 Next thing I know his lips were on mine moving in synch. The kiss was rough but something I wanted more of. We pulled apart and looked at each while smiling. 

"You will always belong to me Y/N Y/L/N" He whispered back to me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii everyone, I hope you are enjoying the book so far.

Also, for everyone who does not know what Y/L/N means it means " Your last name" 

(Word Count: 1229)