XVI

"When we go in here don't smile and keep close to me" Cillian says to Reign sternly.

Laughing, she looks out the window seeing them outside of one of his warehouses. She turned her head back over to look at him, believing it was cute how protective he was trying to be.

"Babe think about who your speaking to." She says, smiling softly.

"Oh" He says in realization, making her laugh.

"Still stay close to me baby i don't want to have to hurt anybody." He states before leaning over to kiss her lips.

Hopping out of the black range rover Cillian was previously driving, they head to the door hand in hand. Walking pass his security, Cillian was immediately greeted by all of his workers but they weren't expecting him to be accompanied by a female.

A lot of people still did not know what Ace looked like, many of the workers in Cash's organizations knew exactly who Ace was but like everybody else never seen her or what they presume to be a him.

All of the female workers inside of the warehouse glared at the beautiful green eyed woman because she was getting such treatment by Cash while the men gave her lustful stares.

Almost every woman lusted over Cash and on rare occasions some of them even had the pleasure of experiencing him.

"Unless you bitches want your eyes gouged out y'all need to stop mugging her" Cillian says abruptly, after noticing the way each girl was staring at her.

"Who is this bitch anyways?" Some girl named Sasha ask, she sucked Cash's dick a few times causing her to be jealous of a girl on his arm.

Snapping his head towards her, he ignores her question and starts to stand behind Reign.

"baby i would kill this bitch but i want people to know who Ace is." He says whispering in her ear seductively, with his hands rubbing at her thighs while the girls watch in envy.

Letting out a laugh that caused chills to go down their spines, Ace pulls her gun out from her waist band and shoots the girl clean in the head. Everybody gasping not expecting the outcome of the attitude filled girl.

"Hey everyone nice to meet you guys, i'm Ace." Reign says in a condescending manner, while everyone watched her in fear.

"Now does anyone else wants to speak out of place?" Cillian ask, watching the whole room stay silent.

Smiling he takes Reign hand and leads them up to his office. Closing and locking the black office door once entering, Cillian takes a seat in his chair while Reign walked around looking at the office.

"This office is different from the one at the club, but it's plain" She says admiring the spacious office.

"I've never seen any of your offices" He replies smartly with an amused look plaster on his face.

"Well because it's still in the works but best believe once it's done it'll be much more appealing than yours." She says, while strutting over to him with a smirk.

"Is that right?" He ask smiling as she straddles his lap.

"Mmh" She mumbles nodding while pecking every part of his face.

"I love your freckles babe"

"And i love you" He replies.

She smiles at him thinking about how they grew to fall in so much love with each other.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" He states firmly.

"Oh do you?" She ask smirking.

"Yes, so will you?" He says, scared of her answer.

"Yea i'll be yo girlfriend or whateva" She answers, making him chuckle.

That title and their declaration of love would change their life for the worst.

3 hours later....

Walking out of his office locking the door behind him, leaving a sleeping Reign on the bed inside of there. He had gave her some head and now she was currently taking a nap.

Going back downstairs where his shipment had showed up, he walked towards the crates .

Everybody was watching in anticipation to see what was inside the huge crates. Cillian turns towards everyone while his right hand C-low stood next to him.

"Everything in these crates is supplies needed to make our new drug double z's. This is going to be the shit that keeps me on top. C-low here will explain to you all how to make the drug" He tells them.

"What about the other warehouses boss?" A young boy named Tyler ask.

Instead of replying he motions Tyler over, once in his reach he back hands Tyler making him fall on the ground.

"Take that as a lesson to speak when spoken to. But Tyler here did ask a very good question, worry about this warehouse and me as the boss will worry about those" He says sending a psychotic smile to each of them.

Strolling back up to his office he opens it up seeing a now woke Reign on her phone.

"You wanna get up out of here" He ask her.

"Yea um Gill i thought it was so weird that Aunt Ronnie called me and then the line just hung up." She says to him with her face scrunched up.

"When did you get her number?" He ask.

"Well when you left us to talk we exchanged numbers" She replies while shrugging.

"mmh well what do y'all talk about?" He ask, panicking on the inside from what Aunt Ronnie could've told her.

"Not you" She says smiling, trying to wave him off.

"But babe that's beside the point something is off" Reign continues.

"Nah she prolly good, her little phone just died or sum" He says waving her off.

"i hope your right" She mumbles while getting her stuff together.

They walk out the warehouse resembling a modern day Bonnie & Clyde.