CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23 – WHAT IS THE LUGGAGE OF PRIMITIVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY JOURNEY?

Shoutout to Koviz for donating! Thank you~

I, your father(1), took the initiative to take a look at your illness, so much that I was planning to alleviate your pain as much as possible. You unexpectedly dare to flip it around and be pretentious?

Don’t want to check then dont check! I’m not even allowed to save you?

I just refuse to let that broken guidebook punish me for this kind of circumstance. If it was really like this… I’ll jump into the bonfire myself and roast into ash!

Yan Mo was also knew clearly, the youth rejecting him was simply because he did not trust him, nothing more.

Right now only Yuan Zhan’s leg hurt. It hasn’t reached the stage where he couldn’t jump, walk or run, but if he had originally had a bad problem, the opposite party wouldn’t be leg hurting problem, rather a problem if he can walk in the future or not.

But… Yan Mo sneered.

You, Yuan Zhan, underestimate me too much. Even if I am scum, I am scum with moral quality. Unless I really can’t cure, otherwise who would let a grand master smash their own reputation?

This time I’ll regard you as a minor, still a small child. For the time being I’ll forgive you, in the future I will make you cry and beg me to treat you!

Searching through the bundle there was nothing else that could be used. The insects Yuan Zhan brought back had an odd appearance. Although the second article about all living organisms in the guidebook was already opened, asking the guide would increase his scum points. Since it was not an urgent or necessary situation, Yan Mo did not want to use this method to gain information at all.

Because Yuan Zhan refused the examination and treatment, in the evening two people ate dinner then went to sleep early.

A primitive society was like this. There was no entertainment and lighting the fire at night was also wasting firewood. For some reason as soon as it was evening many people here would become blind. For this reason as soon as it was dark, if there was no important matter, everyone would pick to sleep early.

Just before sleeping, Yan Mo sneakily opened his right palm to count his scum points.

Not sure if it was because it was responding to his request, or if the guidebook originally had this kind of function. Yan Mo concluded: If there was nothing that he immediately needed to know, the guide would not continuously glow, just every night will compulsively give him a total scum points.

The so-called compulsive nature happened when the moon fell and the moment before the sun came out. At anytime he could call out the guidebook to look at the scum points himself, but if the day transitioned and he still had not looked at the “income and expense” of the scum points, the guidebook would directly show him the data in his head. Didn’t matter if at that time he was unconscious or just started dreaming, and the impression of the data left by it, he would recall the moment he woke up the next day.

Currently his scum points was at a total of: 99,999,882. In total subtracted 118 points.

Eh, this number sounds auspicious. Would Yan Mo be punished this evening by the guidebook in the middle of his sleep.

Yuan Zhan’s sleeping was comparably overbearing. Because the juvenile’s body had not grown yet, he directly straddled him with his big thigh and embraced the entire person to his chest becoming a human radiator. But he was still careful, didn’t bump into Yan Mo’s broken leg.