CHAPTER 1

The scum Medicine God was banished to a savage other world, forced to undergo reformation!

The soul of Yan Mo, who had thoroughly offended the heavens, passed through to another world, not waking for long before realizing the cruel circumstances he was in.

He was hit unconscious by another person and carried back as winter food reserves.

The tribe that he was at was a super-Spartan type of primitive tribe.

The people here only cared about two things: Fighting strength! Fighting strength!

The former fighting strength is used on the battlefield, the latter fighting strength……

Checking illness? Chinese medical doctor? Drinking bitter dregs? What sort of toy is that? Are you conspiring to murder my tribe’s young warriors? Kill!
Growing wheat? Raising pigs and chicken? We’re warriors, not slaves! Kill!
Teaching women how to make clothes and cook? Making soap and perfume for them? Fuck, unexpectedly seducing the tribe’s women! Kill!

You say you’re god’s messenger? Come to guide us in the direction of a more beautiful life? Very good, give you one day’s period, go and subdue all of our enemies and turn them all into slaves to bring back. Impossible? Kill!
Yan Mo, “……”

It wasn’t known if the dried yellow weeds had been excessively eaten by herbivores or if it was just extremely dry, but one almost practically couldn’t see the dry grass and were only able to see the hard grassroots that had turned gray and yellow.

There were some meadows where even the grassroots had been eaten away, only leaving behind the dirt that had turned into sand.

A gray-black hare came burying out from a sand burrow, sensitively taking note of the surrounding. Seeing that there weren’t any threats, it lowered its head soon after to gnaw at the grassroots. Winter was about to arrive and all the animals needed to store up as much fat as possible inside this short time period in order to endure through the long winter.

A tall and large faraway figure gripped at a lance that had been cut into a pointed tip, hiding his back like a feral leopard as he quietly faced the fat rabbit while approaching.

“Shua!” *rustling sound*

The rabbit’s foot trembled. It hadn’t been stabbed to death by the pike, but instead its skull had been smashed flat by it.

The silhouette leaped near. Even though the skull had been smashed in, the fur of the hare hadn’t been damaged at all. Using a grass rope, the rabbit’s feet was suspended from the barb of the pike.

When the person was about to leave, they suddenly stopped their footsteps, bending down to carefully inspect the ground.

They saw on the grass meadow that had turned to sand a faint mark from west to east, as if something like a stake had been dragged across it.

The person straightened their back, following the streak mark for the whole journey. The mark was very long, continuously extending forward.

The tall and large suntanned man rubbed his finger, raising his hand to take a sniff, touching the bloodstain on the ground. It was dry, but still had the distinct smell of blood. Regardless of whether the one that had left behind the bloodstain was a person or an animal, it shouldn’t have been more than half a day since it was left.

The animal or the human that received the injury, represented what?

The man licked his lips, a pair of long and narrow black eyes displaying ruthlessness and greed. Carrying a knife scar that formed a strange pattern made his face seem even more savage.