missing you

The bandages were rough against your skin, rough material scraping against your wounds, clumsily applied by one of Dream's lackeys, who had taken two seconds to tend to your wounds before clearing off, slamming the door behind him.

If the stupid handcuffs were taken off your wrists, you could heal yourself in two seconds.

Dizzy with the lack of sleep, you leant against the wall, trying to sit up properly and focus. Was there anything you could do?

The room had no windows, the walls were made of thick stone brick that you couldn't even attempt to break through, the door was completely and utterly locked-you had nothing to do except stare at the wall, identifying moss patterns, not even aware if it was night or day. The one thing that reminded you that life was still going on outside was a crow that cawed every now and again-you liked to imagine that it was talking to you, encouraging you to keep going.

Even if there was no hope.

Sighing, you turned your attention to the "meal" that had been dropped off a few hours before, the stew now congealed with a thick skin on the surface, mushrooms bobbing on the surface, rubbery and unappealing. You had tried to eat some of it when it was still hot, but one mouthful had made you gag, cold sweat glistening against your skin as you coughed and clutched your stomach, trying to remain conscious. The ingredients were probably rotten or something.

They definitely looked it.

You missed Phil's bread. Sure, you had only stayed there for a few days, but at least his meals were edible. Mouth watering, you remembered the fluffiness of his croissants, paired with his homemade jam for breakfast, sweet and refreshing in the morning with a glass of apple juice, freshly picked from the garden.

Techno also made great baked potatoes.

You wondered if they were doing okay.

Letting out a choked sob, you weakly kicked over the bowl of stew, watching as it seeped into the mossy floor, mushrooms glistening in the dim light. The crow cawed, and you closed your eyes, letting yourself fall into a deep slumber, tears rolling down your face.

~~~

Crow flying down to rest on Phil's shoulder, it cawed sadly, and Techno gripped the handle of his sword tightly, eyes locked onto the tower you were in.

"Ready?"