11

They entered the restaurant and were greeted by a very nice waitress with a kind and nice air. She pointed to the vacant tables and made them choose. Sunghoon decided for both after the consent of Jake. The place chosen by the younger was near a window that overlooked the street. The noise of the cars was barely audible in the background which made it very relaxing. The two met their eyes for a dwarf second. Sunghoon gave him a broad shy smile that showed his perfect white teeth. The older's cheeks took on a pinkish color tending to red, he returned the smile with his mouth shut. Neither of them looked away, although the blush on their faces was evident and their hearts were beating as if they were about to come out of their chests.

A waitress arrived and watched them for a while. The woman didn't know what the two boys' reactions would be if she interrupted their staring contest, but it was her job so she opened her order pad and spoke. "Good evening. Do you want to order something?" Jake and Sunghoon looked away from the other and looked at the waitress. They both ordered something that looked mouthwatering from the menu and the waitress walked away with a smile.

Jake could recognize a fake smile, he had learned it from seeing his parents smile falsely at half of the South Korean population they had some business with. That of the waiters depended on the type of person; some had real smiles, seemed happy to see those customers and bring them whatever they wanted. On the other hand, some were so fake that they reminded him of those of his parents. Thinking back, the brown man didn't think he'd ever seen his parents give a real, wide, welcoming and happy smile. To be true he had to have many characteristics and whenever Jake looked at his parents' he saw only manipulation. A manipulative smile was the ugliest smile he could ever have seen.

he smoothed his hair nervously. "I'm going to the bathroom for a moment." he said later as he stood up from the red leather settee. Sunghoon nodded and watched him go to the bathroom. He was left alone.

He let out a sigh. All the time in which they were seated opposite one another, Jake did not seem to want to abandon the thoughts of the other. He wondered if something would go wrong and how he should proceed. Also, his heartbeat accelerating every time he glanced at the older, the zoo deliberately expanded in his stomach, and the sound of drums ringing in his ears. The very thought of being seated with the older, at the same table and together, made him more agitated than expected.

He took his phone to kill time while waiting for both Jake and their dishes. he opened the app he hadn't actually opened in a while. It had been days since Sunghoon and Jae had last spoken. So he decided to write him a simple message.

A simple 'hey' was sent and a sound very close to the raven was heard. he realized that the noise was coming from Jake's phone left there to charge. The younger gave up and continued to write to the boy. Whenever a message from him was sent, Jake's phone made a notification sound. At the moment he was too stupid and distracted to be able to connect the two, but curiosity took over instead.

He took the brunette's phone and turned on the screen. Among the various notifications, those of a particular app took possession of his gaze. It was the same app he had recently closed. The phone had no password or anything, a stupid choice, but Jake preferred it as having a short memory and not wanting to reset it once a week.

He evaluated the messages from the app that had just gotten to that guy with the ones he had just sent. They were the same and identical. Unless someone else had wanted to write the same things he had written, Jake was Jae, Jae was Jake. He didn't know how he had taken it. He spent almost a minute thinking about it carefully. Both made him feel sensations, Jake attracted him very aesthetically so he wanted to know him better; while Jae attracted him very temperamentally, he was like someone who wanted to hug all night, cuddle and kiss all the time and for his whole life. He smiled. He was happy they were the same person so he wouldn't have to make a difficult choice between the two. But he should have told Jake too, he had a right to know that he was the guy he talked to almost every day. But what if he didn't want to talk to him again after he found out? He ran a hand through his hair almost desperate.

"Sunghoon? Is everything okay?" a voice asked him distracting from his thoughts. he looked at the boy who was occupying his mind. "Oh yeah Jake, i am okay." He said trying to sound okay, but it was obvious he wasn't. A nervous smile was planted on his lips and
he tried to look everywhere but the boy.

The older wanted to ask what was wrong and if it had anything to do with him, but the waitress placed their orders making him completely forget everything.

---

he knows 👀

And I have a new phone! i know nobody cares

✨💕 Stan stray kids Stan talent 💕✨