10 [ invite ]

It was Friday morning and Jake was in the cafeteria with his friends. He found himself watching the last conversation he had with Hoon on Monday morning. It had been a long time, but he didn't want to write to him, he was afraid of being clingy. He snorted.

"What are you looking at with that sad look?" Jungwon asked him with the hint of a smile. "Oh, nothing." He said to him with his head down as he exited the app and turned off the phone. The other made a sound of approval and went back to talking to sunoo. "I go to the bathroom." Jake said standing up. The others nodded. He walked into those full corridors. No Park Jay fiirting with a girl. Strange. He entered the nearly empty bathroom.

When he went out, on his way to the cafeteria to get the books left there, he found sunghoon. "Hey Jake." The boy started the conversation by stopping him. Jake simply smiled at him. "Tonight I have to skate and I was wondering if you'd like to come. Maybe then let's go get something to eat." The raven proposed. The oldest looked at him with wide eyes. It wasn't the first time he went to see him, but it was the first time the skater himself asked him. He nodded unable to answer. "So see you tonight, we start at 6 pm." Sunghoon told him with a big smile on his face. "O-ok." He finally found those words that seemed to die in his throat. "See you in class." Sunghoon told him as he left.

Jake was desperate. Billions of clothes were scattered around the room and he was looking at himself in the mirror for the twentieth time, checking if the chosen ones were good. He snorted adjusting his T-shirt. Eventually he decided they were definitely fine and moved on to fixing his hair. They had stretched slightly so he just wanted to comb them. Would Sunghoon have liked that look? He kept wondering. He snorted again. He would be late if he overthought, so those were the right ones. He came out of the bathroom picking up his phone and exiting his room. He checked to see if there were his parents who had recently returned from a business trip. There was no trace of them. He said goodbye to Layla and went outside calling for a taxi.

When he arrived he sat down in one of the front rows to get a better look at sunghoon. The lights were still on and all the people who spoke disturbed him. He snorted for the tenth time that night and ran a hand through his hair trying to sort it out more than it already was. The lights went out and he began to feel a strange tingle in his stomach as all the skaters went out on the rink just waiting to see Sunghoon.

A couple of skaters put on their show and Jake couldn't help but be amazed, but the more time passed the more he hoped to see a raven boy taller than him, but a few months younger. When he finally entered the older gasped. He was wearing a tight blue shirt, a long black ribbon at the neck and tight black pants. He looked like a Greek god. Jake immediately started applauding along with almost the entire audience. The music started and Sunghoon started skating. His moves were delicate but he made up his mind. He made him gasp. He barely closed his eyes scared that this boy might disappear. A few minutes later the show ended. Jake started clapping along with the rest of the people, others yelling and whistling as well as clapping. He watched the boy leave after the group bow. He looked around wondering what should he do now, wait for Sunghoon?

People were starting to leave and he was still silently looking around hoping to see the raven appear. A ping from his phone answered all those questions.

Thanks to the profile picture, which Jake looked at closely for a few minutes, it wasn't hard to figure out who the sender of the message was

Thanks to the profile picture, which Jake looked at closely for a few minutes, it wasn't hard to figure out who the sender of the message was. The major took all his things going down from the stands where there was hardly anyone left and went in front of the backstage door. There, of course, was a bodyguard. Jake sighed. How was he going to convince him? However, when Jake approached the man stepped aside as if he already knew why he was there. Jake smiled confused and then entered those corridors. He asked around where the raven might be and, after several failed attempts, a woman pointed to a door and ran away soon after.

Jake knocked and the door was immediately opened. There was Sunghoon with slightly untidy hair, a white shirt, a black leather jacket and jeans the same color as the jacket. "Hey. Give me a moment." He said moving to let Jake in and taking the brush trying to fix all the hair and manually adjusting some unruly tufts. When he was done, he watched Jake look around the room. Their eyes met and the older immediately averted his slightly embarrassed and with visible blush on his cheeks. Sunghoon smiled at the magnificent view. "Let's go get something to eat, okay?" He asked revealing his plan of him for that evening. The shorter one nodded as he got up from the sofa.

They walked out of the backstage and called a taxi. They had small chats on the short ride. Jake was curious, he didn't know where they were going and was afraid of being inappropriately dressed.

The two arrived. Once they got out, Jake didn't even give the other time to open the wallet he had already paid for. The taxi drove away from the two. "Since you paid for the taxi, I'll pay for the dinner." Sunghoon affirmed convinced not wanting to hear contradictions.

---

I want to end this. I feel like this will get ugly because I want to finish it. BUT ANOTHER WHOLE PART OF BOOK IS NOT EVEN WRITTEN.

at this point I don't even know what is wrong with my English I just want to go.