"Long enough to see the hesitation in your eyes when you look at yourself in the mirror," I claimed, standing right in front of her now.

"I-I was just wondering if I should change my outfit. I don't feel confident because the dress shows off almost all my bruises on my body," she told me with a sigh, looking down. I gently grabbed her chin,
making her look at me.

"You've neither chosen the illness, or the abuse. They, unfortunately, chose you, but it was your choice to fight them off, and you did very well Calina, I'm so proud of you," I told her, which made her smile.

"They still look hideous," she chuckled lowly, looking down with her eyes, shaking her head. Frowning, I held her chin a little more up, making her look back at me as I said, "They are not."

"You don't have to lie, Draven, to make me feel better," she muttered with a sigh. "But I am not," I claimed, cupping her face in my hands gently, saying closer to her face, "you're so fucking beautiful."

"My back is scarred, my body is bruised, no man would find me beautiful in my condition," she mumbled sadly, "look at me, I am damaged."

"I do," I nodded my head close to her lips, "and I see a heart shaped face, doe eyes, blue in them look sad, but I'll change that, more, I see a cute button nose, luscious and soft lips, I want to taste ..." I brushed her lips with my thumb.

"My face might be attractive, but my body is disgusting after everything he has done--"

"It's not, I loved every second we spend together that night," I said, my lips brushing hers, as I took her hand, putting it in my shirt, making her feel all the bullet and knife scarres on my body, "who am I to be disgusted of you? Who am I to judge you if I am no different for you? Do you think I am damaged Calina? That my body is unattractive?"

"No," she immediate disagreed, shaking her head, "you're one of the most attractive men I've seen, and been with."

"Dito, love," I told her my nose and forehead touching hers. "Even with all the bruises and scars?" she asked me hesitantly.

"Yes, because they show how strong you're, Calina, that you're standing before me, not broken, with a spirit many people would lose if they went through the same you did."

"Thank you for not looking at me disgusted," she smiled, and she a fool if she thought I'd get disgusted of her. She really had a gorgeous face, and a killer body, even after a child. And a personality I fell in love with.

"You can sit on my face, and suffocate me," I grinned at her, pecking her lips lightly, "and I'd be glad for the way I died."

"You're disgusting," she chuckled lightly, pushing me away. Cocking my head, I smiled at her, telling her, "But I am honest."

"Can you stop looking at me that way? And stop flirting with me?" she asked, smiling back at me.

"I can't, I guess it's not in my nature to resist you, not that I want to," I told her huskily.

"Draven! Stop! Be serious! I'm freaking out that I'll meet my brothers and here you are, flirting with me!" She tried to sound seriously but I could see her lips lightly twitching upwards.

"I am," I claimed. "You know what, if I can handle your bratty ass, I can surely deal with my brothers too!" She said, walking out of the room confidently.

"That's the spirit! And here! You can also punish those brats if they're not behaving!" I said with a smirk before handing her a stun gun as we went down the stairs.

"You want me to electrocute them?" she asked me as we went to the conference room.

"Not directly," I told her as we were standing in front of the conference room now. "What do you mean?" she asked confused.