chapter 10.

Warning: Mature content
Sexual content.

Toji lifts me up by my thighs without any effort, then he sits down on the couch with me on his lap. He starts greedily kissing my neck, leaving chill all over my body. My hands reach his hair and I start gently pulling his hair, making him moan against my skin.

I start rubbing my cunt against him, only causing him to moan even more. He finds the sweet spot on my neck and I can't help but moan as well.

"Say my name, baby girl."

"Mhh... Toji..."

As his name leaves my lips I can feel him getting harder and harder between my legs. The feeling of his boner turns me on even more so I move my cunt harder against him to get some friction.

Toji stops kissing my neck just to take my t-shirt off and kissing my breast. His warm tongue slides between my boobs, while his soft lips leave small kisses on my small cleavage.

"We're going to the bedroom, is that fine?" He asks me watching me in my eyes, waiting for my consent.

"Yes, Toji." When he hears my words he lifts me up again, this time heading towards the bed.

He lays me gently on my back before taking off his shirt, revealing his toned and muscular body. His huge arms flex during the movement leaving me staring at him in trance.

"Do you like what you see, princess?"

He doesn't give me time to reply as he immediately gets on his knee in front of the bed, opening my legs with his big hands. He starts leaving wet kisses on my thighs, moving upwards to my pussy.

"I can already say you have such a sweet pussy, baby girl." He chuckles licking his lips.

This man is so hot that I can't even speak properly, words just don't come out of my mouth. He takes off my mini skirt ad slides my panties to the side, revealing my arousal.

Toji doesn't waste no time and lays his tongue on my clit, making me arch my back against the mattress.

"Fuck... Toji!" My moans encourage him to keep going and he starts gently sucking my clit, making me a moaning mess against his mouth.

He then puts one finger inside me, slowly pumping until he finds the right spot. After reaching it, he adds a second finger.

"Cum for me please, I want to taste you." He says while still pumping and licking my throbbing cunt.

After a few more strokes I release my juice on his tongue. He licks me clean and the, staring me in my eyes, he sucks his finger with a smirk.

"Toji, that was fucking amazing." Those are the first words I can say, while trying to catch my breath.

"We just got started, baby girl. Now be a good girl and take off my pants." He says looking at me with lust filled eyes. I don't waste any time and unbuckle his black pants, revealing his big bulge under his briefs.

I can see his size his huge, his dick looks painfully held by his underwear. I look at him while rubbing his boner over his briefs. When he closes his eyes due to the pleasure, I take his dick in my hands and start rubbing him at slow pace.

"Yes, baby girl, you're doing great. Keep giving me pleasure." Toji says in between his moans.

Toji's praises excite me more than anything else, I never thought that hearing those kind of words could make me feel like this. I want to keep hearing him praise me, so I start palming him faster while licking the tip of his cock.

When I start sucking his dick Toji wraps my chin with one of his hands, while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. This man is being so gentle and that is so strange knowing him.

"Baby, you're amazing." He says while thrusting inside my mouth, his eyes are no longer closed and he is watching me while I give him pleasure. He starts thrusting harder and I can feel him throbbing on my tongue. I take him off my mouth just to lick from his balls to his tip, making him come right away.

He doesn't even stop to catch his breath but immediately lays me again on my back, opening my legs with his, his hand slowly goes to my cunt to make sure that I'm wet enough to take him.

"It's so wet that I could slip in it, princess." He chuckles while caressing my clit with his pointer finger.

"Please Toji, fuck me now." I cry like a baby, the arousal I'm feeling right now is too much to act cool, "I need you inside me now."

"Anything for you..." He doesn't complete his sentence immediately because he fills me up with only one thrust, making me arch my back and scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"...baby girl." He starts thrusting at medium pace after letting me adjust to his size.

He immediately starts hitting my soft spot, remembering the exact place from when he was fingering me, and I can't help but loudly moan and screaming his name.

The top of his huge dick keeps hitting me perfectly and, as if it wasn't enough, Toji goes back to rubbing my clit, making my legs tremble after not even two minutes of intercourse.

"Your pussy was made for me Kami, your boyfriend doesn't fuck you like this, am I right?"

The mention of my boyfriend makes me freeze, thinking about how I am cheating on him right now, not showing the minimum guilt for it.

"Answer me," Toji speaks again interrupting his thrusting, "Does your boyfriend fuck you like this?" He stares at me, waiting for my reply to his question.

"N-no... He does not..." I whisper at him.

"You're a good girl." He kisses my forehead and goes back to pounding inside me.

"Now, once more, cum for me." Toji says lowly in my ear and, as if he commanded me, I reach the peak of excitement and release my cum all around his throbbing dick.

"You feel amazing, princess." he says while giving in his last thrust before pulling out and cumming all over my stomach.

He gets up from the bed and leaves the room, coming back in after a couple of minutes with a glass of cold water and some tissues to clean my stomach up from his semen.

After cleaning me himself, Toji hands me the water.

"Drink some..." He smirks, "And when you're done, I want you to ride me." He adds, laying next to me on his bed.