Destined one💙 [pt-2]

Start from the beginning

I just finished putting the dishes on the dining table that hyung came down in his office suit, he looks like a greek god,i shooked my thoughts

Good morning hyung i said with a smile hoping to see his boxy smile.

But he,he just nod at me. Huh meanie i mumbled.

"Huh? What did you said?"

Oh did he hear me noo* 'ah nothing no-nothing hyung' god why do i have to stutter. I'm so embarrassed.

'Where are the twins' he said while humming.

'Ah they were asleep,i was just gonna take'em here, you start eating or you'll get late hyung' I ran away without waiting for his reply.

I opened the door of nursery and both the devils were wide awake looking at me with their doe eyes.

                 THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook took the babies one by one and cleaned their faces with baby wipes.

'Good morning my little munchkins' he said while giving them peck on their forehead and taking them downwards.

Taehyung was seated on the chair,he was reading a business newspaper and the food was untouched.

Jungkook was shocked that he waited to them.

'A-ah let's start eating hyung' jungkook said while putting the kids on their baby seat. Whereas Taehyung just hummed in response.

The breakfast went smoothly with taehyung eating and jungkook feeding the twins and himself too.

Taehyung was seeing the interaction of jungkook and the kids with a unknown smile on his face.

After finished eating taehyung stood up took his office bag and pecked twins on their forehead and said by.

'By jungkook, take care' taehyung said softly confusing jungkook and resulted him choking.

'A-ah ye-yeah by hyu-hyung'  he said while still stuttering.